Reviews for Revenge of the Marshmallow King
Chocomint3 chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
Totally awesome.

) Update soon! Note: 'Next sunday' from when you published chapter 5 was the 20th, right? Why haven't you updated yet (
azmaznness chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
THATS SO FUNNY!

i couldnt stop laughing!

cant wait until next week.
DemonRider404 chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Wow! That was so funny that it woke me up without my usual coffee! THANK YOU for the warnings about Mammoth Springs. I've never been to Yellowstone myself, so if I ever go there myself, I need to know what to avoid. I don't have a very strong stomach myself...

I was laughing so hard I hope I still have enough air for Track practice later today, lol!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Lots of hugs!

DemonRider D
DemonRider404 chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
OMG I WAS LITERALLY ROLLING ON THE GROUND LAUGHING! I was on the phone with my friend and still laughing, and she was like, "Uhh...Caitlin, have you been sniffing Sharpies again?"

Lol, I
A Fire Rose chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
You strike me as a person xD
DemonRider404 chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
I LOL'd so hard at this one! I think my favorite was the Justin Bieber joke! Totally LOL!

Plz write more; this story will never get corny! )

-DemonRider! ;-D
DemonRider404 chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Love it! Thanks SO much for posting this, ZeeZee! D

Poor Kaylee, I can SO relate to her. I think every one of those things except the 'something green in her braces' thing has happened to me. I think Fluffiness is cool, too! Love the name, lol!

Can't wait till you post the next chapter!

Much love,

DemonRider
DemonRider404 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
OMG my friend and I were reading this and busted up laughing! You know, as in side-splitting, 'oh-my-God-I'm-gonna-suffocate' laughing! I want the Marshmallow King to ruin more lives! D