Reviews for Penny Pincher
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Aw, that's so cute! And funny! I love this story :D
Vidavril chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Ok, I absolutely love your oneshots!
blackmist chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
AMAZING!

(i'm running out of words and i'm not really a good reviewer so...but i loved it as much as the other one-shots that i've read!)

thank you so much for sharing and i pray you never get tired of writing and posting it online.
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
brilliant! i loved this oneshot... i'll definitely head over to your profile and check out the other fics:)
LaughsWithTears chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
LOVE IT! I think this story is SHAMAZING! :)
Bookworm67 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This is so cute! I loved how they became friends and that Keaton has an actual healthy relationship with his dad! Okay, bye!
Lady of romance world88 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Hi. It's so beautiful story and I love it. :) I am so glad that Penelope follow her dream job what she want to be. Yay. :D Penelope want to be involve sport and medicine same time. Thats awesome. :D I am so glad that Penelope and Keaton met then become lab partners. Yay. :D I am so glad that Penelope and Lynn get along so well. Yay. :D OMG Keaton's the son of the wealthy father. Wow! Thats so cool. :D I am wonder why Keaton never mention about his mum? Does she die? *curiously* OMG Papazzaris took photo of Penelope and Keaton doing their shopping for shoes. Poor Penelope. :( OMG Liam threatned Penelope and want to punch Keaton. Poor Penelope. :( Aww Penelope and Keaton having wonderful time to enjoy their coffee and chat. How cute. :) I am so glad that Keaton want to be neutrosurgeon after he finish graduated medicinal school. Thats awesome. :D OMG The papazzarius took photo of Keaton and Penelope being kissed. Poor Penelope. :( Aww Annette and Lucas got married then having son named Alexander. How cute. :) When does Annette and Lucas got married? *curiously* Will Annette and Lucas plan to have more children in the future? *curiously* Where does Annette and Lucas gone on their honeymoon? *curiously* What kind of jobs does Annette and Lucas work as? *curiously* What kind of dream job does Liam want to be? *curiously* OMG Liam, Annette, Hannah and Penelope have huge fight over the magazine. Poor Penelope. :( OMG Lynn lock Penelope out of their dorm. Poor Penelope. :( Aww Keaton and Penelope were play monopoly then kiss each other again. Yay. :D I am so glad that Keaton and Penelope become item. Yay. :D It's so amazing story and I am enjoy read this story. I love it. Keep writing. And don't stop writing. :D I just wonder if there'll be more one shot of Penelope and Keaton get marry and have children? *curiously*
JustWords chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
OH EM GE! Love the name Keaton, and TOTALLY LOVE how he wasn't a stuck up arrogant jerk to begin with, to be brought down by the girl who doesn't care.. although those are always fun. But amazing story, gotta go read the rest of these :D
Im Just Mlssundaztood chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Ugh, my stupid lap top keeps deleting my review

I love how judgemental Penny is.

Her flaw makes her very real (like I've said in reviews of your other stories :)

I like how he's isn't the sterotypical arragant rich guys son

Converse are amazing

I'm in love with your stories

Im Just Mlssundaztood
writingxonxwalls chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Ahh! Keaton and Penny are definitely my favorite Wilson family couple to date. I can't wait to hear more from/about this family... maybe more Keaton/Penny? ;)
flyingpencil chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Awesome oneshot, very cute and the characters were quite fun
WishBlade chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Incredibly adorable one-shot ] It was cute, it was funny, and overall, it had everything needed to make it an enjoyable read ]
cosmopolitan chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I actually really enjoyed this story, it was incredibly cute and a fun read!

Just one thing:

This kiss was much different from the first. It was more urgent, heated, and passionate. Pretty soon, Penny was pressed up against the post of her bed, her arms wrapped around Keaton's neck as his tongue weaved its way into her mouth.

Just as things started getting intense, Lynn barged in, singing show tunes much louder than necessary. As soon as she saw the couple making out on the ground, however, she squeaked and shouted, "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!"

They went from being on her bed to the floor?... I was really confused by this scene...
Queen of Absolutely Everything chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I'm sorry, but that was a little disappointing. I really appreciate what you were trying to do, but Penny comes off as seriously judgmental, which bothered me. I mean, in one scene you have her wrongfully demeaning Keaton, his work ethic, his spending habits and his father for judgments she made about him that were based on gossip and preconceived notions that she had about him within seconds, and then she smiles and it makes him weak in the knees? I just don't know any human being who would respond to that harsh verbal treatment with desire. A sadist, maybe?

I would have respected her character more if she had held off on making such high-handed assumptions, or if her opinions had any depth or validity to them. I get that she's supposed to be strong-willed and outspoken, but I think what she chooses to be outspoken about is very superficial.

I liked Keaton better, but her character was so distracting I could hardly finish. The story got better from then on out, and I think you have the potential there to make a really good oneshot, but it falls a little short.
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That was adorable. I like it. XD.