Reviews for A Little Slice of Heaven
Miss Peachy chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
Oh, such a fluffy, sweet chapter. I'm glad Robin didn't sugar coat anything when speaking with Jaz, she's such a good friend. And I'm even happier things were mended between Jaz and Georgie. Thanks for the update! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kitmaro chapter 10 . 4/9/2011
Huzzah! That was really cute how they talked it out.
Biodragon chapter 10 . 4/8/2011
Glad to see they squared things up, though i hope they don't solve all their future arguments with asthma attacks
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 10 . 4/8/2011
What a relief. I can breath easier now that those two are back together.
psychotic-cat17 chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
I have decided to break with my norm and review one of your stories before it is finished. The temptation to read this story just proved too great for me to overlook today, so that is what I have spent the past five or so hours doing. Love the story so far and I will wait impatiently for the next installment.

I can understand that Georgia thinks it a trust issue that Jaz doesn't tell her about her sexuality. One would like to think that their best friend can tell them anything without there being horrible consequences. However, I would ask why it becomes an issue when a gay person does not tell a new friend about their sexuality? Straight people do not have to come right out and specify that they are straight in their new friendships. The only time such information needs to be disclosed is if it comes up in a conversation. Why specifically disclose such information if one does not wish to.

Sorry, I am tired and can sometimes ramble on. As always, thank you for writing and I eagerly look forward to your next update.

Guppy
shane chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
Im soo happy georgie and jaz mad up. The best early b-day present(bday 11) i luv all ur wait 2 c wat potentially stupid thing jaz does :D
zutAra101 chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
Love the chap, really glad they're friends again.

Ok so maybe Jaz isn't as strong as I thought she would be...but she's strong enough :)

Thanks for updating.

-Z
sirozorg chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
I'm glad they worked out their things _ Thx for the update!
Darkndangel9 chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
aww man! poor Georgie! Damage control! We need damage control! Jaz do something! augh! can't wait for the next chapter!
Kitmaro chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
I really hope Jaz and Georgia can work this out. But she seemed more sad then anything. Georgia really trusts Jaz and I hope she still will. Later
Miss Peachy chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
I hate to say this, but Jaz got what was coming to her. Let's just hope damage control isn't too late. :(

Anyway, this sounds like my kind of party. Thanks for the update!
Biodragon chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
I can now hear Jaz going D'OH!
zutAra101 chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
*sniff* *sniff* So sad. Poor Georgie.

Love the chap, sad that Georgie got hurt but she had to find out right?

Thanks for updating; till next week.

-Z
Gmac62 chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
I just love, love, love this story, and such a fantastic update! Jaz should have listened to her mom and told Georgia that she was gay. Now she is in a serious mess. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
Well this isn't good. Lets hope Jaz can turn this around.
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »