Reviews for A Little Slice of Heaven
Micah7 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Damit. :/ not coooooooool.

And Georgie would freak out...ugh *heavy sigh*
Micah7 chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
lol at crotch rubbing.

sorry slight immature moment of mine. anyway I realllllly like this story. Just wanted to pass that along. Cant wait for the next chapter. gonna have to wait til tomorrow to read it. also, i lol'd at the 'real world, messing up childhood since there was a childhood.'
Micah7 chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
interesting...clubbing lol

get em, Jaz, u sly devil you

XD
Micah7 chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
Yep. I saw it comin'. Husband's a douche and probably a racist as well.

Also, just my personal opinion...Georgia made an EPIC mistake by letting a man provide for her and cut her off from the outside.

No, babe. Not good. A woman should be able to always provide for herself, man or no man.

It's always good ppl that get w/ a**holes. smh.
Micah7 chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
hm.

This made me laugh "before you start pulling out your compass and protractor and the geometry of the game" XD

that was clever.

Also, fun and games aside, there seems to be a lot of casual body touching between Georgia and Jaz. I thought it was cute how she took the cig out of Jaz's mouth. lol

And I like the teens interactions with Georgia as well. Good chemistry. Ohhhh and gonna meet the husband next chapter! Kinda nervous.
Micah7 chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Jaz's friends are an interesting bunch.

Kinda like my frinds. I have an artsy type, a techie, a fire eater...basically they're all different. That Irish/Italian one sounds like she has a stick up her butt. If i was Georgia, I'd just ignore her.
Micah7 chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Wow...a little anxious at the thought of Georgia meeting Jaz's friends, not gonna lie.
Micah7 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
I'm with Jaz. i'm 19 also. At least I will be til next month.

But I dont think age should be as important as the bond you share with others. Nothing matters nearly as much.

In our society(and i suppose especially in Georgia's social enclave) the two of them would seem the most unlikliest of companions. I think they're good together.
Micah7 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
well this was awfully interesting.
And spontaneous. I like that.
Also i was curious abt that bit w/ Jaz. She's blk, but she has blue eyes?
is she perhaps biracial?
i also wonder what sort of job/career Georgia's husband has.
I dont even kno him and he seems like a douche. oh well.
Eskye chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I really enjoyed this story and the portrayal of the character's emotions. I looked on your deviantart and was wondering if you'd consider sketching Jaz and Georgia as well? I'm always curious to know if they way I imagine a character is the same as the way the author imagined them. I wish that there was more interaction with the friends near the end, though I suppose the lack was more due to the nature of their relationship with Jaz than oversight. Also, this story made me vow not to get into a relationship with a married woman. It is much too stressful, apparently.
Kitmaro chapter 22 . 6/30/2011
The curtain has fallen. Take a bow SL cuz it was another enjoyable story. Till next time.
sirozorg chapter 22 . 6/28/2011
Great Job, thx for this story, I love it! and I love the characters too _
Just in cases chapter 22 . 6/28/2011
As always, your work blows me away. Your characters just seem to get stronger and more developed with each story I read. The level of immense 'dislike' (I still think hate is too strong a word) that Allen stirs, is a clear testament to this.

The themes are always plausible and the actions of your characters are realistically stupid, if that makes sense. Nobody makes right decisions all the time and often there isn't a right decision; I think Georgie and Jazz illustrate this wonderfully.

Its always a little bitter-sweet when one of your stories ends, I mean, what am I supposed to read now? :)

I can't wait 'till your next story begins, keep up the awesome work.

M.
Night3603 chapter 22 . 6/28/2011
Once again you blow me away with your stories SL. Just the level of conflict and utter stupidity your charecters sometimes have is amazing lol. Ive been meaning to read this but i wanted to wait till you finished and here i am at 4 am just now finishing in one day. I loved this story and ill be looking forward to your new additions. BTW i wish you would do more kim possible stories. Its dying over there in .
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 22 . 6/27/2011
Ah yes, some good old lady loving :) That was definitely a great way to end the story. I can't wait for your future works!
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »