Reviews for Prank Calling Al Capone
Moonpress chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Haha, that was a good prank call I'd try on anyone...but I'm disappointed that there wasn't any real play on it being Al Capone. I mean, this is Al Capone we're talking about! I still appreciate the humor all the same. :)
Jon Berkley chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I quite liked the story. It made me laugh. good work!
RedX9 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
this totally reminded me of the Mr oldman skits in "the amanda show" back in the nineties of nickolodeon (nineties kid WOOHOO!). How amanda's character would prank call mr oldman was hilarious and this is almost the same level. You got the wrong number XD oh my brings back memories.
Souffle Girl chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Cute, and a nice entertaining, if historically inaccurate read (the buttons for dialing). :P

Gotta hope Capone never finds that kid though!
YFIQ chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
That's pretty funny, with that said I really hope Capone doesn't find the kid.

Granted I don't think there's dial buttons in the 1930s but I don't think anyone should care about that and not to mention, Capone will pretty much have something else to worry about in few years:D
Eilwynn chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Pure, silly, light-hearted fun. I also love how you use for comedy a common everyday problem that everyone can laugh at and relate to - very smart. I would suggest making it longer, and perhaps sparingly adding some more intense jokes or insults to catch the audience off-guard.
Frap chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
That was cute.

I can see that play out but I think you need to give Al something a little more demeaning to really make us fall on our knees. Why don't you continue this one? I'd say do a part two and have Richard over hear Al telling someone about the call.

I like the style you used also which kept things simple to read. All in all a cute read so thanks for asking for the review. If you have anything else just let me know what you would like for me to look at.

Frap.