Reviews for The Classics of Love
emelydash chapter 21 . 7/25
i had to blink several times when i saw that you updated. this is truly one of my favorite stories and i’ve held on to hope that you would come back. loved this chapter! i think i’ll go back to get reacquainted with these characters. thank you for sharing this with us and i can’t (but will!) wait for the next one!
rahbeam chapter 21 . 5/6
It gives me immeasurable joy to read your work! Thank you so much for updating
JAE chapter 21 . 4/30
I didn't know you updated and it has been 2 months since the update! I was so surprised and so excited for the new chapter! Thanks for still coming back to let us know how you are doing. I hope you are well and everything in your life is going great for you!

I am loving the story and would sometimes come back and reread the chapters when I miss the characters! I will still always be waiting here! :)

-JAEHEE
Anon chapter 21 . 4/25
Hooray for the update! Look forward to seeing their relationship develop
Formally Objective chapter 21 . 4/12
Will you update Brown Eyes again?
AMessofPickles chapter 21 . 3/18
Ahh I meant to review this as soon as I got the notification on this chapter but life caught up with me and I'm leaving a review now. Anyway, I *loved* this chapter as much as I love all the other chapters of this story. I actually re-read this entire story during the holidays this year because it randomly popped up in my mind (the same way that I'll sometimes go back to re-read Brown Eyes. Literally the last time I re-read Brown Eyes was during 2020 at the height of quarantine). But I love, love, love the way you write Xavier and Artemis's interactions. I love the constant push and pull between them between vulnerability and hesitancy. Like who knew a HUG could be so meaningful, haha. The slow burn has been lowkey excruciating but it's my favorite kind of build-up between two characters and kudos to you for writing each scene between them SO well. It's really been such a pleasure to read.
In terms of the other parts of this story, I'm half-expecting some kind of impending showdown between Maya and Artemis and I am looking forward to Artemis ripping her t s. I'm also in love with Mariel's character and hope she continues to show up? And even though I fully ship Xavier & Artemis, there's a little part of me that looks forward to Sven's involvement with Artemis torturing Xavier a bit more. (Xavier deserves it a bit, no?) I'm also really curious to see how things play out between Artemis/her father/Emily (and, of course, Artemis's mother). What will happen to Noah? What will happen to Emily and Artemis's father's relationship? Will Artemis's parents get back together or? Looking forward to seeing everything play out!
Also had to include my favorite line in this chapter: "It was a smile that crinkled the corners of her eyes and brightened her eyes, making Xavier feel like he missed the last step going down the stairs. The waiter caught his eyes and smirked knowingly, only causing Xavier's flush to deepen."
Ahhh I'm grinning all over again. It's moments/lines like that that really bring two characters to life. And I LIVE for little moments like this.
Anyway thank you for blessing us with another chapter! I hope you update soon but I very much relate to what you said in your author's note: It's been very difficult to get back into a creative headspace for me as well so best of luck to you with all you writing (or other creative) endeavors! :)
Toffeema chapter 21 . 3/3
Love reading your stories. So glad you are back! Looking forward for more from you soon!
hehehehah chapter 21 . 2/28
I was real surprised to see this update! Thanks a bunch. :) I might need to reread this again.
Nellie chapter 21 . 2/28
so happy you're back!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/23
Saw my inbox and couldn’t believe it! Thank you for updating! I really enjoyed this story so I can’t wait for more!
Ashley Nikole chapter 21 . 2/22
AHHHH! you've updated! welcome back! im definitely going to reread and comment! take care! staysafe! im so excited and was so happy to receive this update notif in my mail!
JaeHee27 chapter 20 . 8/11/2021
Missing you and your stories! Please update if you are still out there! Wishing you a good health and happy days! :)

- JaeHee27
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2020
I know it's 5 years later but any chance of an update? Lol.

I just really love this story :)
Guest chapter 20 . 1/1/2020
Please update!
keary ance chapter 20 . 12/4/2019
How I wish you would update this already. It may be years but I'm sure you can continue this. Please try to. :) I love Xavier's confidence. Every time I read him with Artemis, I feel like that is when he is most laid back. Although Artemis is one shell hard to crack, the persistence in Xavier is just charming. I love the reaction of the people around them regarding their romance. Your writing is simple and I am glad that I see diversity in your characters even in your other stories. I also like reading about strong female leads and this one has that and I can't wait for more character development. I hope to read from you soon!
475 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »