Reviews for The Classics of Love
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2020
I know it's 5 years later but any chance of an update? Lol.

I just really love this story :)
Guest chapter 20 . 1/1/2020
Please update!
keary ance chapter 20 . 12/4/2019
How I wish you would update this already. It may be years but I'm sure you can continue this. Please try to. :) I love Xavier's confidence. Every time I read him with Artemis, I feel like that is when he is most laid back. Although Artemis is one shell hard to crack, the persistence in Xavier is just charming. I love the reaction of the people around them regarding their romance. Your writing is simple and I am glad that I see diversity in your characters even in your other stories. I also like reading about strong female leads and this one has that and I can't wait for more character development. I hope to read from you soon!
somersaultkick chapter 20 . 11/7/2018
Omg it's been 3 years and I still love it!
EEE chapter 18 . 12/10/2017
Please update this!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/26/2017
Hope you finish the story soon! Really want to know what happens between Andrea and Jon
Aqua4444 chapter 20 . 2/25/2017
Really enjoyable story. I absolutely love it. Hope you'll continue it someday!
is me1 chapter 20 . 2/3/2017
I need the next chapter! Is soon good this story! Will love to see how it ends. I know its been almost 2 years since you las updated this story but I still have HOPEE! UPDATE PLEASEEEE :)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/15/2017
Please finish this story Andrea deserves a happy ending
Guest chapter 20 . 1/5/2017
would really appreciate an update
Lazerkat chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
Aagghhhh everything's going downhill now! I hope that this updates again, the characters are fleshed out wonderfully and the plot is very interesting.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/30/2016
Is this the ending? There seems to be a lot of loose ends
Tetsone fuu chapter 20 . 7/30/2016
Are you ever going to finish this story? It's been so long since an update.
AlexaCole chapter 20 . 7/12/2016
Don't know if you ever finished this story, and if you'll ever update again, but I'm really invested in Xavier and Artemis and I hope you will.
Dionysus chapter 20 . 6/30/2016
It's been like 1.5 years, but still hoping you'll update. I would really love to read more of this story.
463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »