Reviews for The Classics of Love
EEE chapter 18 . 12/10
Please update this!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/26
Hope you finish the story soon! Really want to know what happens between Andrea and Jon
Aqua4444 chapter 20 . 2/25
Really enjoyable story. I absolutely love it. Hope you'll continue it someday!
is me1 chapter 20 . 2/3
I need the next chapter! Is soon good this story! Will love to see how it ends. I know its been almost 2 years since you las updated this story but I still have HOPEE! UPDATE PLEASEEEE :)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/15
Please finish this story Andrea deserves a happy ending
Guest chapter 20 . 1/5
would really appreciate an update
Lazerkat chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
Aagghhhh everything's going downhill now! I hope that this updates again, the characters are fleshed out wonderfully and the plot is very interesting.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/30/2016
Is this the ending? There seems to be a lot of loose ends
Tetsone fuu chapter 20 . 7/30/2016
Are you ever going to finish this story? It's been so long since an update.
AlexaCole chapter 20 . 7/12/2016
Don't know if you ever finished this story, and if you'll ever update again, but I'm really invested in Xavier and Artemis and I hope you will.
Dionysus chapter 20 . 6/30/2016
It's been like 1.5 years, but still hoping you'll update. I would really love to read more of this story.
creekfellow913 chapter 20 . 6/4/2016
Is there an ending? I really want to know if Andrea gets a happy ending. Love this story!
leopold95king chapter 20 . 6/4/2016
This is so amazing! I really would like to know if there is a future between Andrea and Jon. Please update. Thanks!
Ella chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I recently started this story, thinking I could binge read it. It is an amazing premise and the plot is captivating. My only critique of this story is that I don't know whether or not chapter 20 is the end. Is it? There is this cliff hanger vibe that indicates that maybe this is a work you planned on coming back to but maybe life got in the way? I don't know, and I'm not sure it is finished. If it's not the end, I'm hoping it'll be updated soon. I really am enjoying it so far and I would love to see the growth of Xavier and Artemis as people, as friends, and possibly as a couple.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/1/2016
Is this the ending to this story?
459 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »