Reviews for The Classics of Love
CupsofTea chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
Oooooooh! That was amazing! You gave me quite the shock when I saw that you had updated, thank you for the chapter by the way! The last scene was definitely my favourite: "Couldn't he tell that she was already completely fascinated by him?" Her smile turned smug, like she beat him in his own game. Well, he sure didn't expect that, and he stepped back and grinned.

I think that you had a spelling mistake somewhere - looking - looking - Oh! It's in the first few paragraphs, when Xavier has just said, "Threatening as ever, I see." Later in the paragraph it says, 'Jacqueline had to bit her lip,' when really, it should be 'bitE' her lip, right?

Okie dokie, that done, I loved it! Oh, Xavier is SO falling for her. But then there's Maya! Oh golly gosh posh wosh fosh nosh losh...mosh? Anyway, I can't wait until the next chapter, (of course, I CAN wait, but barely. By the skin of my teeth). I do love that we only get little, minuscule sneak peaks into Xavier's secrets, and know far more about Artemis's ones, even though it's all still quite the mystery. All in all, I really do hope you update this story and a few of your other ones (could I really be any more completely NOT subtle?) I hope you had a very merry Christmas and great new year! May 2012 bring you good luck and well wishes! x P.W
rebecamontiel chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
She studied him for a moment and smiled that smile told him she knew something she didn't. "He is an idiot," she affirmed in her no-nonsense voice. She hiked her bag over her shoulder and made a move to turn, but not before her last words. "Couldn't he tell that she was already completely fascinated by him?"

Shouldn't it be "She studied him for a moment and smiled that smile told him she knew something HE didn't." ?

I loved this chapter. And I love the last line of this paragraph. It's strange but I kinda missed being inside Artemis' head in this one though.

OH, and I love Jackie! :)
Midnight113 chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
Lol, that last scene between them was genius! I love how she's always one step ahead of him and that's what's so alluring. Their banter is perfect and I like how he wanted to talk about his problems with her, but didn't want to be vulnerable at the same time. Fantastic work, I'm looking forward to more.
Bubbly Girl chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
Cute! :) I can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
Couture.Kisses chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
Another amazing chapter! Loved it. For some reason i cant stop picturing this story as a graphic novel haha. I love how they stated the cliche as if they were well aware of it. Anyways update soon or i should say sooner. You always take a while to update!
Sunshine chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
Ahh.. You've updated aftera ages! Cannot wait to read more.. Please tell me that you're going to be updating more often! Please please!
Damned to heaven chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
I've read most of your stories to know that you're one hell of a writer but I reckon this is your best work. It's got it all and more. A smart girl who isn't blinded by cliches but is in the midst of one? I love. Hate when smart girls turn stupidly oblivious, I like that Artemis is always one step ahead, girl power and all that shit. Fast becoming a favourite. Thanks for the update.
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
I am absolutely in love with how charming everything about your writing is.

The phrasing, the characters, the things they say.

Even with all the drama and the heartbreaking depth and the everything - it's just so charming I wanna burst.

Thank you for sharing.

I may be in love with your brain. Or you.
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
Wow. This was action packed!
Clichesrthebest chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
omg i love the ending scene! :P SOOOO cute! :) i love how she just takes his problems and finds the easiest solution and shrugs like it was stupid of him not to notice :P
sappyromancelvr chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
I have to say, your stories always have a mystic quality to them. I understand what's going on, but I don't understand what's going on.

It definitely makes for intriguing stories. :)
AbbeyXD chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
aw loved this chapter! I seriously love their bickering and the ending of this chapter couldn't have been better :)
porcelainstars chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
I love this chapter! This story should be published. ;)
elsa chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
yay, two updates :) :) I don't have much to say, but I enjoy the fact that we are finally meeting new characters and learning about the dark secrets of the past lives of our heroes haha! And I really liked one of your remark about Xavier, which was something like "he enjoyed Artemis so much that he didn't get annoyed by her". I like this very much, how their relationship is evolving and how you picture it. Still waiting for more, happy holidays! x
Choukou chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
This story is super cute and i'm glad you decided to update it! i like the natural progression of their feelings for each other, and how they change. it's nice to see it like that rather than it suddenly going from hate to passionate love.
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »