Reviews for The Classics of Love
Couture.Kisses chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
Holyyyy hell this was amazing! Please update soon! Just cant get enough. The way youve detailed these characters is absolutley magnifique! Cant wait for the next update!
Midnight113 chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
Amazing chapter, I really enjoyed the conversation with her father and the conflict there. The emotions were captured very well. I love the interaction between Artemis and Xavier, it feels real. Great cliffy too, can't wait for more!
gulistanlik chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
Argh! So many mysteries! I like it but can't keep track! Can't wait till the next chappie! D
shoe-aholic chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
It has indeed been a while... :) But I'm glad you're back! I'm really enjoying the story and the progression in Artemis and Xavier's relationship if I can call it that! :P

UPDATE!
Muggle Minx chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
Hmm, I wonder who that is. Another women in his life?
CupsofTea chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
it HAS been awhile!

But that was a pretty cliff-hanger chapter, and I have always liked a story that makes you want to read more :)

Thanks for updating
MyFairytaleEnding chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
Yah! How could you leave it at that? I was really getting into it. You'd better update sooner this time, or I'll die from anticipation
GG chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
aaaaahhh! update please! the tension is killing me!
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
haha, yeah, a while is... right.

It took me probably half a chapter to even remember what I was reading and who was who, and that's okay, but a cliffhaaanger? Oh, man. My (loving river of) love towards you is starting to freak out.

I love this story, as I tend to love every one of your stories, and I don't mind the wait - I'm just happy you share them with us. But you're being very cheeky about messing with our heads :)

Either way, I seriously can't wait to see more (and that sentence has long lost its meaning, seeing as I obviously can and have to wait) and... Whoa.

I never expected Xavier to be the first one that felt a bit infatuated, but I seriously do hope that she returns the feelings, and that their relationship turns out to be at least a bit easier than those in Brown eyes and Baby, I'm not finished, seeing as they already have enough drama in their lives, but I do feel like my hoping is in vain.

Anyway. I'm more than happy to leave your writing in your hands and just root for you in the sidelines, so... Yeah.

Again, thanks for sharing, I think you're doing a great job, I'll stop fangirling now annnnddd. That's about it.

Enjoy
ess3sandra chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
who came in? was it maya? someone else? I don't get it, spill!
rebecamontiel chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Xavier's sister! :)

Now I can't wait.

Sorry for the short comment, I have tons of stuff to do.
blurrylights chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
WHO IS THAT GIRL OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO CURIOUS! please update soon- i can't bear to wait :)
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Oh, I want Artemis to be my best friend! I love it when people don't beat around the bush, especially when it's calling people out about using others. Go Artemis!

I look forward to the next update :)

Mish xx
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Well, that chapter was interesting. You managed to introduce at least 5 different characters all at once (although one is still unknown). You also managed to explain some of the Maya/Xavier story. PLUS, you gave away part of Artemis' secret. How cool is that? :D

Waiting for more packed chapters :D
lala1234142 chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
OOOOOOOO! Cliffhanger! Aaaa! UPDATE!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »