Reviews for The Classics of Love
AbbeyXD chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
aw loved this chapter! I seriously love their bickering and the ending of this chapter couldn't have been better :)
porcelainstars chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
I love this chapter! This story should be published. ;)
elsa chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
yay, two updates :) :) I don't have much to say, but I enjoy the fact that we are finally meeting new characters and learning about the dark secrets of the past lives of our heroes haha! And I really liked one of your remark about Xavier, which was something like "he enjoyed Artemis so much that he didn't get annoyed by her". I like this very much, how their relationship is evolving and how you picture it. Still waiting for more, happy holidays! x
Choukou chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
This story is super cute and i'm glad you decided to update it! i like the natural progression of their feelings for each other, and how they change. it's nice to see it like that rather than it suddenly going from hate to passionate love.
LillieS chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
Poor Artemis, I hope things work out for her.
steph chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
LOVE THIS!
Sacred flower chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
Awww! Looooove this chapter! Update soon!
Couture.Kisses chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
OMG! you took forever to update and then left us with a cliffy! UPDATE SOON. I'm simply in love with this story.
AbbeyXD chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
oooh this is getting gooood! update soon okay? :)
Lindsay Hawk chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
Omg! I loved the last 2 chapters! I think the different writing style is coming along well...it's important to get to know each character individually. Plus, I am seriously loving reading how Artemis & Xavier's relationship is forming...from enemies to frienemies. Can't wait for more : )
elma chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
please keep updating :) this story and fictionpress in general is like the relaxing break i take from life. and i can't say that this story is flawless but i really did enjoy some of your other stories! and i like these characters. the bad boy/nerdy girl cliche always gets me D: LOL

so yes. you have a dedicated reader in me! whenever you decide to update!
gulistanlik chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Oh wow, more and more of a development in both of their hidden lives. It's great to see they're taking a step in the direction of moving and getting on with life.
Midnight113 chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Wow, two updates in my inbox? What a nice surprise. Thank you for updating, I loved it. The scene with her father and Andrea was very well done. I also enjoyed when Xavior stuck around to help Artemis or at least provide some support. I loved where he ended up at the end, it's like watching Artemis interact with Noah made something in him click. Excellent work, hope to see more soon!
CupsofTea chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
YES! YOU UPDATED!

Thank you! It was worth the wait, I just love that every chapter Xavier gets a little closer to her, and how Artemis doesn't let her feelings get in the way of caring for Noah.

Keep going with the great work! Absolutely amazing!
sappyromancelvr chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
affairs are definitely ugly business. artemis has a lot to go through...
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »