Reviews for The Classics of Love
londongirl123 chapter 20 . 4/13/2015
I've just read this story from the beginning and I love it! It's so gripping and raw! There's so many elements which makes it all the more interesting. I love your writing style, great job and please update soon if you can! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 4/12/2015
I have absolutely no pity or respect for Jon. He is a cheater who was too busy wallowing in his own misery to realize that the people around him needed him. Him being tired and lonely are no justifications for his actions. Andrea was just as tired and lonley maybe even more. At least Jon had Artemis with him, Andrea had no one. If Jon needed to be with someone he should've gone to his wife, someone who was in the same boat has him instead of some other woman. I love the way you fit all the storylines in really well. Nothing feels out of place. Its just I have a hard time believing that someone like Artemis could just open up her arms to her father's mistress and this whole situation. No one is that forgiving. And Emily, it seems she is just tired and feels pity for herself for being in this situation. She has made no efforts to understand that she can't just show up and unload all her problems on a teenager. She is wrecking up a family that is trying to hold onto each other. This story is beautifully written. I cried, I laughed, I was angry, sad , happy pretty much all the emotions one could express. Would appreciate a quick update!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/11/2015
Omg that ending had me in tears. Andrea can't walk away I mean I know Jon doesn't someone as great as her but they need to work things out. Emily was a mistake and Jon should never end up with her. Please give Andrea her family back! Hope to see an update soon
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 20 . 3/6/2015
This story is really engaging, the Emily storyline has been done really well and nothing feels out of place . Looking forward to the next chapter!
Rebecamontiel chapter 20 . 2/12/2015
Cound't log in. Hi hun! It's been hard reading this story with the chapters so staggered. It's a story I love, and I think it might be your best so far, in a way, in some aspects at least, but I've had to re-conect with the characters so many times. I've had to re-read the story a lot. This chapter is really raw, you can feel the anxiousness, the pain, and all the walking on egshells but not. It's amazing.

I just hope I get to see the end of this and Brown Eyes, so I can get to read them in one sitting. Like I do with Baby, I'm not finished from time to time. It's really refreshing how your characters are really different from each other. It shows a lot of talent and creativity. I've read Baby, I'm not finished from begining to end more than three times already. My boyfriend doesn't understand hehe, but there's something about Sidney's raw emotion and her hiding it and covering to please everyone else that really speaks to me, to who I am, and who I've tried to evolve out off, just like Sidney did, in a way.

It's different, reading about Artemis, while whe also sacrifices herself for others (that's the only thing they have in common, I think haha), I just want to get to know her, since I don't know her as well as I know Sidney.

I'm rambling, so I'll stop. It's been great reading you again. See you in your next update ) I hope you're doing well.
Pseudonym59 chapter 20 . 2/12/2015
I really like reading about how Andrea and Jon are navigating this situation. It's tricky and complicated and we don't quite know everything (yet) but as more and more is revealed it's nice to see Jon and Andrea to really come to life.
MileyRowling chapter 20 . 2/12/2015
Great work!
starlitwilight chapter 20 . 2/12/2015
It's been a while since I've read your work (and my first time actually reviewing!) but I really like this story because of its jarring realism - it's relatable, painful, and absolutely cathartic to read.

I think you've done an amazing job at Andrea and Jon - I feel a mix of pity and admiration for Jon like I'm supposed to; I feel annoyance and repulsion at Andrea for refusing to take some responsibility for trying to fix the wedge between them; and I absolutely love the characterisation in this chapter - you've done a fabulous job (:

Happy Vday in advance too!
rahbeam chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I can't deal with how great this is! 2 picnics with 2 couples talking about the other woman. One at what is potentially the beginning of a relationship and another at what looks to be the end. I'd always wondered what was going through Artemis' head at all her silent moments during the picnic and I feel, considering how much she mirrors her mother, that I've got a glimpse of that with the female POV this time around. I'll be honest, it's making me anxious wondering if this heralds the future of Artemis / Xavier!
rahbeam chapter 20 . 2/12/2015
I can't tell you the joy it brings when, after checking a story everday for months, you see that unexpected, but relentlessly hoped for, change in chapters.
myfabulousity chapter 19 . 2/3/2015
Updatee soon!
crazydaisyyy chapter 19 . 1/12/2015
rly beginning to love this story hehe their chemistry is so cute. pls update ASAP!
color outside the lines chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
Love this story so much! Looking forward to the next chapter. c:
palmsaresweaty chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
update plz!
xoxtina46xox chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
Well worth the wait! I reread the story from the beginning. I just love how the character continue to develop and it all moves at a great pace. I cant wait to read more and hope you continue writing. I'm eager to see how the rest unfolds and to learn more about Xavier, Artemis, and all of the characters. Everyone just contributes so well to the storyline. Great job!
464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »