Reviews for The Classics of Love
interesting beginning. ;)
mihaela chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
love it,update soon please
CrimsonSilence chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I quite like it. It's got a different feel to it. I really liked the description at the beginning of the chapter. You are just getting better and better with all your stories and I love it.

Can't wait for your next update!

Crimson
nowandforeveer chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Love it.
NeverHeardOfYou chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Love it.
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Loving it so far. Next chapter please? ;)
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Oh, this looks really good so far! Can't wait to read some more :)
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Hm... Intriguing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
rebecamontiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Hey hun! You haven't been around in a while, have you? You sure have been missed.

I'm glad you're back. And I'm loving this start.

Maybe I'm biased because this is the romance section, but the first paragraphs sounded like a married couple who lost the connection, rather than father and daughter... To me at least. But it's just probably because of the "romance bias".

Again, good to have you back. I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
lrstar123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
oh goodie! you're writing again!
oxBlueEyes15xo chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Artemis, that is a very interesting name. I like it though, seems fitting. I'm very interested in how this will play out, more soon!
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Awesome smart girl. Is this going to be another emotional rollercoaster? Haha. I especially love the unique names, Xavier and Artemis. :)
D. L. Cross chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Well this is an interesting start. It's so heartbreaking that you always make the love rival a good person so I can't hate her/him.
classicallyclassic chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
You bet I'll be sticking around! It's always a pleasure to read your work! I know I won't be disappointed.
464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31