Reviews for Lovesick
Gabriel Lyman chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
love-qualms...now theres an interesting combination of words i've never seen used before. I can really get behind the feeling of the writer in this piece
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Awww
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I can so relate to this poem. You've expressed that longing really well. Keep it up.

Anna
Chaime Alexander chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I love the style this is in, and how elegant it sounds.
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This reminds me of good old-fashioned poetry. The words that you use and the way that you write clearly explains to the reader what you are feeling and I think that it's a good thing for this piece.
Insanity Streak chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I really like this poem for the reason that the emotion in it (the restlessness, the lovesickness) is such a standout; it also seems dramatic and light hearted due to the style of your writing. I think your style of writing and the simplicity of it all (it not being all technical and poetic techniques) makes the sentiments within this piece seem more genuine and legitimate.

"My love, I am so restless!" This line perfectly demonstrates what I was talking about earlier; the simple and blunt way of writing it really shows the emotion. If you littered this poem with metaphors detailing about the restlessness, it'd be quite tacky.

"Ease my love- sickness! Calm my hurricane madness" My favourite line.

I adore this piece. It reminds me of the poetry that you see in a collection of love poetry, like Shakespeare's sonnets or Elizabeth Barret Browning's poetry. I simply love it. Great poem. :D