Reviews for Basic Manual for Household Survival
coolcat12345 chapter 15 . 3/14
Well, it is said that witches litterally cannot cross over running water at any height. And BY has broom-made of silver birch and she uses it to wipe clues of her presence out of reality.
coolcat12345 chapter 3 . 3/14
i think it was said in tale drunken fairy wasn't powerful enough. And one part mentions that all fires disspeared with spell-went to sleep. If they didn't age for 100 years, or die, maybe there was more to spell. Also, it is told Prince and Princess talked for like 4 hours and then castle awoke and everybody told them to be quiet. You should check out rest of story.
Dragones chapter 25 . 8/30/2014
Yaaaaaay! This is back! Hopefully more to come? Wow. Cannibalism... My favorite word (I just like the sound of it).
Dragones chapter 24 . 11/19/2012
i have a fez, if that counts in the list of cool hats?
Serendipital chapter 24 . 11/19/2012
Oh, man, I've read this one! It was absolutely insane, but enjoyable. Another great chapter, as always!
DarkShadowOfTheMidnightFox chapter 24 . 11/19/2012
And that makes 70 :P

How do you pronounce 'douche'?

DarkShadowOfTheMidnightFox chapter 23 . 9/18/2012
I thank thee for this Survival guide. I shall now make haste with the review(Doesn't make much sense, does it?)

Awesomeness (agrees on all the rules *looks suspiciously at my grandmother*)

You know where this is going...
Serendipital chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
I actually kind of liked that fairytale! I haven't heard it before. The situation of Death being your godfather would be a great sitcom.

Anyway, I loved your little meme reference. Good luck on the next chapter!
AurorA-Kojima chapter 22 . 6/7/2012
'Eating earwax is apparently a thing now.'

Ram Attra chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
love this story the characters the deatail the stroy line and the title of the story!man if i was a publisher this would have been on the shelfs a long time i have a litle bit of luck here since someone is so amazing can you reveiw my story and possibly give some feed back for improvement or good thing in the story :)

Mate but this story has nothing wrong with and you shall cary on!

This is totall unique
Serendipital chapter 21 . 4/11/2012
This sounds like about half of the ghost stories I heard when I was growing up, ha ha. I loved this one. Full of common sense, you are.
The Queen of Fairyland chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Heehee, so true
AurorA-Kojima chapter 19 . 4/1/2012
*thumbs up* This always makes me smile. :D
Serendipital chapter 19 . 3/31/2012
Ah, sorry for not reviewing this! Hilarious. Especially the mortar and pestle part.

And...why Ferdinand? Wicked awesome name though.
Serendipital chapter 20 . 3/31/2012
...This story is weird.

...And...palegreenthings dot net?

Anyway, this was pretty funny! Although I'm wondering why you didn't comment on the fact that she gave birth to a SNAKE. Um.

Good luck on the next chapter!
75 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »