Reviews for Basic Manual for Household Survival
WhiteRose1805 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I like this chapter. I love the story!
E. Armstrong chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
haha, I just love how you it's a fairytale edition. I've never been able to get how people want their kids to grow up around/looking up to fake princesses who are more pretty than they are nice.
NormalityIsNonexistant chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Fairytale characters do disreguard the san and rational.
Dragones chapter 20 . 3/28/2012
How many on the Apple Pie of Awesomeness?
Dragones chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
You requested a verbal punching bag a while ago- if you haven't got one yet- I'm happy to be there!
Serendipital chapter 18 . 2/27/2012
I liked this story. :) Was the princess even the least bit wierded out after turning into a dude?
WolfletteMoon chapter 17 . 2/8/2012
And thus is the single most disturbing fairytale ever written. Once again, it's nice to see a sensible verdict on these fairytales. Well done.
Serendipital chapter 17 . 2/6/2012
I've never heard this story, so it was actually kind of interesting. And funny, of course! Honestly. I think this was the stupidest protagonist yet!
Serendipital chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
Aw, I was mentioned (and yes, you did spell it right)!

Anyway, I laughed quite heartily at this! You raise mighty good points, my friend. ;) And html is evil. EVIL.

There ya go, my short, pitiful review.
Serendipital chapter 15 . 12/17/2011
I VOTE THE FISHERMAN AND HIS WIFE.

Anyway...I think this is my favorite one. It had me giggling like mad by the end, and I do believe that I must go read this story immediately.

In other words, awesome!
WolfletteMoon chapter 15 . 12/16/2011
I would like to see The Fisherman and His Wife, because I actually know that one :)
WriteImagineDreamEML chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
This was so funny! I hadn't heard of this fairy-tale. Weird.
Bob-The-Rock chapter 14 . 9/25/2011
My mum sometimes doesn't even let me stay home alone because she thinks I'm gonna open the door to a stranger.

Hey, wanna burn the food tech kitchen down? I know how, I almost burned my house down the other day! Just fill a pot with oil, put it over the stove for longer than necessary, and drop a couple of raw potatoes in.

(do not try this at home)

It's funny to think that cannibals shit out people. Honestly...although cannibalism is scary, that thought is really funny.

Oh, btw, at the end of this you said 'so soot me' instead of 'so shoot me'. Just thought I should mention that.
WriteImagineDreamEML chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Hehe. Rampion-like name. :)
WriteImagineDreamEML chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
:):) SO FUNNY! Cracking up here...
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »