Reviews for Basic Manual for Household Survival
WhiteRose1805 chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
You make me laugh with each chapter.
WhiteRose1805 chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
I love this guide.
WhiteRose1805 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
I love this one more.
WhiteRose1805 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I like this chapter. I love the story!
E. Armstrong chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
haha, I just love how you it's a fairytale edition. I've never been able to get how people want their kids to grow up around/looking up to fake princesses who are more pretty than they are nice.
NormalityIsNonexistant chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Fairytale characters do disreguard the san and rational.
Dragones chapter 20 . 3/28/2012
How many on the Apple Pie of Awesomeness?
Dragones chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
You requested a verbal punching bag a while ago- if you haven't got one yet- I'm happy to be there!
Serendipital chapter 18 . 2/27/2012
I liked this story. :) Was the princess even the least bit wierded out after turning into a dude?
WolfletteMoon chapter 17 . 2/8/2012
And thus is the single most disturbing fairytale ever written. Once again, it's nice to see a sensible verdict on these fairytales. Well done.
Serendipital chapter 17 . 2/6/2012
I've never heard this story, so it was actually kind of interesting. And funny, of course! Honestly. I think this was the stupidest protagonist yet!
Serendipital chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
Aw, I was mentioned (and yes, you did spell it right)!

Anyway, I laughed quite heartily at this! You raise mighty good points, my friend. ;) And html is evil. EVIL.

There ya go, my short, pitiful review.
Serendipital chapter 15 . 12/17/2011
I VOTE THE FISHERMAN AND HIS WIFE.

Anyway...I think this is my favorite one. It had me giggling like mad by the end, and I do believe that I must go read this story immediately.

In other words, awesome!
WolfletteMoon chapter 15 . 12/16/2011
I would like to see The Fisherman and His Wife, because I actually know that one :)
WriteImagineDreamEML chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
This was so funny! I hadn't heard of this fairy-tale. Weird.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »