Reviews for Basic Manual for Household Survival
WriteImagineDreamEML chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Again, really funny! Awesome!
WriteImagineDreamEML chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Haha... I'll read more now.
diwu6398 chapter 14 . 9/16/2011
Hey dude. I'm in school, but I'm pretty sure I can be on here since a) this site isn't blocked and b) I'm done with the assignment. And anyway, FUCKING dA IS BLOCKED!

Stuffie stuff: I'm pretty sure Mulan counts as a fairytale. It's weird, we were talking about that movie in French class. Not in French, though, since I wouldn't have known what we were talking about. But there's one really funny part, when Mulan is talking to some hot guy and she asks "Would you like to stay for dinner?" and the person she's with asks "Would you like to stay forever?"

Okay. If I make a typo and I don't correct it, that's because this keyboard is SHIT and the back slash key takes up half the space where the backspace key should be.

WOOHOO! You made edible food? That's awesome! Wait... you made me chicken soup... and cookies... shit, those were edible, right? I had no idea that chickpeas smell like poop. Nice to know...

So that grass stain... was it on your butt? Knees?

Okay. 9/11. I was in kindergarten. Pretty scary. But you should go read DoItForTheLulz's journal about 9/11. Kinda mean, but mostly true. But yes. Sorry to all the sufferers.

Okay. So, um, 1. Don't send a kid out alone in a forest and 2. Why doesn't Grandma have her own bread and butter?

That singing noise that you make is spelled "ladida." lols. And... um... you know my imagination has dancing naked people in it? You shouldn't tell me to use it... OOH! Lunch is in seven minutes! Woohoo!

Okay. Obviously you do not know your Little Red Riding Hood. She says, "My, what large teeth you have!"

You DO have Chrome, right?

My OCD is not being very friendly today. I'm FREAKING out. And I have a headache.

YAY! Have a nice school break! I'm going to go read some of your other stuff because I can't be bothered with, you know, work.
Bob-The-Rock chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
Oh God, I HATE Snow White's voice in the Disney movie. it's just HORRIBLE.

Hehe, Lazy Jack is a bum.

I lost count of exactly how many fairytales involve marriage where the two people hardly know each other. Really, I have.

*sigh*
Bob-The-Rock chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
How can you not go on the internet as much...but also update as much as possible on your stories?

me no gets it.

Dad is stupid. So is all three brothers. So is fox. So is masters. In conclusion, everyone is stupid. Agreed? kthxbai.
WolfletteMoon chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
I've never read this fairytale. Mind, I've not read most of these. Still, this was a very entertaining and amusing chapter.
Bob-The-Rock chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
YESH, CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE IS AWESOME!

and you already told everyone your religion in blogging life. just saying.

THINKING OF THE CINDERELLA ONE WAS FUN! But you include too many eyebrow waggles and winks. Other than that, 'tis awesome.
diwu6398 chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
i loled :)
flava ignis chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
Mormon?
WolfletteMoon chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
This was pretty funny, and sums up the fairy-tale 'relationships' pretty well, too.

OMG, you like CharlieIsSoCoolLike, too? Can we be best friends?

Pagan? Druid? Satanist? Bhuddist? Jewish? Sikh? Muslim? Taoist? I'm just listing all of the religions I can think of here, which doesn't seem to be very many.
Susan Mesler-Evans chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
I LOVE CHARLIESSOCOOLLIKE!

Anyway, great chapter.
biased.neutrality chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
Hey, thanks for the advertisement, but I'm going to take down WTLMH next week. If my sister can write her fairy tale story, and help me write a third, we'll probably try to get the three of them published in a book of short stories. Giving you a heads up, just in case you wanted to read it one more time.
Shlomi Fish chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
I don't know why you say that you liked this part the least - it's actually a good one. Looking forward to reading the rest. I especially liked the part about the country entering depression.
Shlomi Fish chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Heh, nice.
flava ignis chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
I'll be your emotional punching bag...
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »