Reviews for Basic Manual for Household Survival
WolfletteMoon chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
I'll be your punching bag. I'm happy to listen to rants. But you may just have to listen to mine on occasion.

Religion... Is it wicca..?

These are funny, although some of the more obscure fairy tales I've never heard of. But that just makes it all the more interesting.
Serendipital chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
I really want to read this now...O.o Anyway, I'll be your punching bag! I'm good with rants. And...hm...are you atheist?
Bob-the-Rock chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
i forgot to add this part. so im sending in an anonymous review. why does it have to be a stranger? tell me, cos i dont mind rants.

*sad face*

offence taken.

(dont take that part seriously, but i wanna know WHY)

on a bright side, YOU JUST GOT ONE EXTRA REVIEW! i know its ANOTHER one from me, but whatever.
Bob-The-Rock chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
since you said that you're not dragging religion into this after you mentioned someone being swallowed by a whale, if they were to look that up, they...might be able to guess your religion? unless the story is in other religions. meh.

I LOVE NEMO! ONE OF MY FAVE MOVIES OF ALL TIME!

really, who DIDNT like nemo?

that mental pause thing is getting annoying, i dont see why its so funny.

and i feel depressed.

*silently weeps in emo corner*
Bob-The-Rock chapter 9 . 5/16/2011
ugh...I HATE angry birds. The game is annoying, and waay too many people are addicted to it. for reasons unknown.

IT BRAINWASHES YOU!

im happy to say that I wasnt a sheep. so haw haw.

btw, stop saying yo. it sounds ooc for you. OKAY?

i said this in my review for blogging life, but i dont like this fairytale. i dont see why its rated 3.5

meh, whatever.
Sci-Fi Bad-Ass chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
very good
Bob-The-Rock chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
you're up to 40 rules already? and you're planning on adding at LEAST ten more chapters? that would mean you's have about...

*calculates in mind*

90 rules. wow...you really think big, don't ya?

i dont understand the snake game. please explain.

i WOULD be a sheep and make a sparknotes account as well, but i dont like it that much. at least not as much as YOU do.

enjoy life. at home. while we're all suffering at school.

BYE!
Serendipital chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
I actually laughed pretty hard at this one! And cool, a snake game!
Ice Bubble chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
You have a very interesting point of view. I personally think that all these Disney movies have a bad influence on little girls. Telling them to sneak out in the middle of the night to go to some party (Cinderella) or to leave the house without permission (Jasmine). *sigh* Just where is the world going?
IceCrystal7 chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
Hahaha, I just love this series. It is seriously, as you put it, pure awesomesauce (and I have read Lord of the Rings, so yay! :D)

And omg thanks for the message you sent me about the random on quizilla! I love you, and when I somehow figure out why I cannot sign in, I shall send you a million cookies in a message!

Until then, I shall simply tell you right now that you are the bestest of the best, with a cherry on top. Your stories always make me laugh! Keep on at them, because I need more! 8D

xox
Bob-The-Rock chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
I feel guilty...i still havent got around to reading the next 2 chappies of the quest...

AS FOR THE LAST RULE, I AGREE. but she wanted to look pretty when she saved him, so that afterwards he wouldnt go 'what are you WEARING?' but if he does say that then he's stupid, cos she could easily go 'what do you LOOK like? wookie dude'

hehe, he's a wookie!

and i noticed that the brothers mysteriously disappeared as well. i thought they like bowtie! didnt they even cry (for REAL) when she left? heh, they were probably crying cos theyd be left to do all the work now.
Bob-The-Rock chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
im gonna get people to hate you. you couldve written this WHENEVER you wanted to, but you were lazy. and it's the holidays now. so no excuses.

i HATE how i always accidentally write 'the' as 'teh'. damn keyboard...so confusing...

what made you think he was wearing SPANDEX. he was one of those men-in-tights people. no jokes. and it was gold, i agree.

so...are you gonna blog 'beauty and the beast' before you upload the next chapter? cos that would be wise. i havent read the original. only watched the warped disney version.
Shlomi Fish chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This story made me smile a little, but maybe it's too early in the morning for me to get to the bottom of its nuances.
Serendipital chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Number 30...I will have nightmares for LIFE.
Bob-The-Rock chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
you know, when first saw Ms. PMd, i thought it was a typo for Ms. PMS. just sayin...

i still cant BELIEVE this story. the king was gonna kill the girl if she couldnt spin straw into gold (not even kill the father, mind you), and yet, after they got married, didnt it even OCCUR to the greedy king that she could spin more and be rich(er)? then he would know that she COULDNT spin anything!

thilly king...

eh, whatever, i gotta do my hw now.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »