Reviews for Heartless BoyxBoy
Guest chapter 29 . 6/10
Wow just holy shit this story was great never before I've I cared so much for a character in a story sinse fatal frame 2 and man the feels are all over the place also I must thank you for not doing that hole everything worked out in the end but still really wish Will and Jace got to spend more time together.
Ashtray Shoujo chapter 29 . 4/13
Thank you for breaking my heart. I don't usually cry over stories from fictionpress, actually, I think this was the first one.

-fav this-
Guest chapter 29 . 11/25/2014
...fuck you, jace. fuck you for wasting the time that you could've had with will. and fuck you will for leaving everyone. fuck everyone.
Sammiex025 chapter 29 . 8/7/2014
wow i have not read a story in a long time that made me cry
i loved it thank you
Guest chapter 29 . 4/7/2014
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
KitsuneQueen chapter 29 . 12/8/2013
Damn it this is the second story where one of the main characters die from some disease, in a row! God damn it I need a fluffy gay story now!
granity20 chapter 29 . 10/17/2013
freak!
i freakin' love this!
when i read your notes a couple of chapters back about will and jace's relationship being...complicated.i somehow had an idea that things could turn out this way...
i guess just like the others, i wish they could have been together a bit spending more time with jace and even anna...the three of them being a family...
i'm also happy that i finally heard jace said "i love you" to will wherein he truly meant it and not just some sort of sarcastic remark of brotherly love...
thanks so much for this!i definitely love this!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/9/2013
I hate you I hate you I HATE you! Why does it end like that? I was sure it is going to end well; hoping for some miracle throughout the last few chapters. *sniffle* But I love your story all the same.
Vane chapter 29 . 8/2/2013
I loved this story. Really. But the end... You made me cry so much !
I read you made a sort of "remake" (the one with "2013"). I read it and there's a few differents things from the original story. Will there have the same end?

Sorry for my bad english x
kwiluvu chapter 29 . 7/26/2013
YOU MOTHERFUCKER I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.

Angry kwiluvu gone. I'm crying righr now though gah. I loved your writing, even if it was really really sad. Thank you for sharing it with the world.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Just so you know, I hate Jace, he is an asshole
unknown chapter 29 . 5/27/2013
amazing story, kinda like walk to remember but completely different

however, you should have warned people before hand about character death, or written another part where they get to be together, after 29 chapters, what was the point in killing him off. and is jace gay now, or what? he is with a girl? so it was just a phase in his life. and now he is screwed up. so we are all alone in this world and no body loves us. thanks a lot, made me feel so much better

amazing writing and story, crappy moral
Kio-chii chapter 29 . 2/9/2013
Omg I ended hooked on this story and read it until 2 in the morning. Now I'm not one to cry but the ending made me bawl. You did a splended job with the sex chapter and the story. Although I still wish will had servived I like the way it went. Although personally I'd like to see a short of futur jace and an older Anna at wills grave or something. But that's just Me great job
Dragondas chapter 29 . 12/30/2012
It's not very often that I come across a story that makes me cry, so I must say you did a fantastic job with this! Now if you'll excuse me, I think I need to find a box of tissues.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/1/2012
Gooood ik crying so hard...will deserved to live!
178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »