Reviews for The Resentful Parent's Lullaby
Lady Insania chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
The twistedness is strong in this one. *pats head then walks off*
AnonymousLily chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Howling! Thanks for the laughs!
Cole Culain chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Okay, I normally don't do this whole anonymous thing, but FP login is currently being a right pain in the arse, so... If you want to find me, just search Cole Culain.

Aaaaaaaanyway. I sort of really love this ancient aliens song. Like, a lot. I was wading through fictionpress's archives, and stumbled on your profile, this one caught my eye and here we are and all that. On with the review!

I love the series on History Channel, at first because it was interesting enough, and now because it all sounds just so hilariously ridiculous. I think you're satirizing the whole idea in this song, while not necessarily discrediting it. And yeah, I think it's great.

The only thing is, I wish I knew what tune to set it to. I picture something a little bit bawdy, probably acoustic. Whatever, it's funny enough on it's own.

Also: "How else can we explain Charlie Sheen?"

Brilliant. Just. Brilliant.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
I think I might have reviewed this before, but once more it made me laugh. Really funny, really well written and I love the small bits in it that are just...well, such as the part about the dog cheating at poker, or being a's almost like the guy is just getting more and more wound up, ending up in, well, the end, I suppose. Anyway, yeah, a really good funny song that once more gave me a laugh.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
I'm not sure if I reviewed this before but, yeah, it's brilliant. I really like the tone of it, and you draw up some very imaginative imagery throughout. Great stuff!
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Genius! Thanks for the giggle :)
5465165 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This was...lovely. When I have a child, I will read this to him or her. Muahahahaha!
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That is one of the funniest things I've ever come across on this site! LOL Wow. Would it be alright with you if I wrote it in my little book of poems. I would cite you and everything. This is just so LOL.
Eimin - The Eternal Sleep chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I enjoyed reading this poem - it made me laugh! :) Thanks for giving me a laugh in my English Language lesson! :D