Reviews for The Resentful Parent's Lullaby
Lady Insania chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
The twistedness is strong in this one. *pats head then walks off*
AnonymousLily chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Howling! Thanks for the laughs!
Cole Culain chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Okay, I normally don't do this whole anonymous thing, but FP login is currently being a right pain in the arse, so... If you want to find me, just search Cole Culain.

Aaaaaaaanyway. I sort of really love this ancient aliens song. Like, a lot. I was wading through fictionpress's archives, and stumbled on your profile, this one caught my eye and here we are and all that. On with the review!

I love the series on History Channel, at first because it was interesting enough, and now because it all sounds just so hilariously ridiculous. I think you're satirizing the whole idea in this song, while not necessarily discrediting it. And yeah, I think it's great.

The only thing is, I wish I knew what tune to set it to. I picture something a little bit bawdy, probably acoustic. Whatever, it's funny enough on it's own.

Also: "How else can we explain Charlie Sheen?"

Brilliant. Just. Brilliant.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
I think I might have reviewed this before, but once more it made me laugh. Really funny, really well written and I love the small bits in it that are just...well, such as the part about the dog cheating at poker, or being a cyborg...it's almost like the guy is just getting more and more wound up, ending up in, well, the end, I suppose. Anyway, yeah, a really good funny song that once more gave me a laugh.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
I'm not sure if I reviewed this before but, yeah, it's brilliant. I really like the tone of it, and you draw up some very imaginative imagery throughout. Great stuff!
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Genius! Thanks for the giggle :)
5465165 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This was...lovely. When I have a child, I will read this to him or her. Muahahahaha!
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That is one of the funniest things I've ever come across on this site! LOL Wow. Would it be alright with you if I wrote it in my little book of poems. I would cite you and everything. This is just so LOL.
Eimin - The Eternal Sleep chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I enjoyed reading this poem - it made me laugh! :) Thanks for giving me a laugh in my English Language lesson! :D