Reviews for Wings of Change
Kjakings 2.0 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Jumperxmelon: Taja probably hates her more for the whole innuendo thing, which amused me so very much when I read it.
JumperxMelon chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
I started reading this and thought 'Im so sure Ive read this before...' then I realised you showed me it at school xD

Anyways, love it! Even if I don't want Taja to be... you know... drugged and kidnapped and all. That's a little heartless, she must really hate you for it. :P

KEEP WRITING OR I SHALL SMITE THEE!

;P
Shero chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This is very interesting so far. I might suggest that you proofread the chapters though, before you post them. There are a few grammatical errors here and there.
WrenWriter chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
Hey!

Really like how this is going. Great dialogue & character development. Love the mystery. Bit of advice: Most of your paragraphs are too wordy. You don't need half as many adjectives or descriptions of expressions, voice tones, reactions...etc. Using one precise adjective rather than four vague ones is a lot easier on your reader and makes for much better writing. Don't shoot for long chapters by just adding words. But again, dialogue is great and I love the characters attitudes! I'll be adding this story to my watch list. Please update soon!
JumperxMelon chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
:') YAY for my dedicated chapter!

THIS IS SO IMMESLY COOL! Gotta love Taja she is just one epic awesomeness of a chick!

Can't wait to read the next chapter (yes so hurry up and get it on!) :P

LOVE YA!

x
Telephonic chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I like this character, she's so curmudsgeonly! She's filled to the brim with personality and it's so exciting to find that in stories. I haven't read the next chapter yet but so far this seems like a story I could definately get into. The only thing that could be improved might be explanation. For example she calls her uniform stupid but you don't go on to say what's stupid about it. I know it's just a little detail but as a reader I like little details.
JumperxMelon chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
First of all, ABOUT BLOODY TIME TO MISS CJ! and baring in mind i was putting things off, in italy with you, ill because you gave it to me, never had any muse and is always blah yet STILL managed to update two of my stories AND start a brand new one! therefore I refuse to except your tedious excuses... ive used them all before :P

Secondly, Taja is so awesome! I don't half love her xD

Thirdly, YAY THE STORY IS HERE!

Forthly, OMG this is so good :D

Fifthly, WTF? WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN :O

Sixthly (and lastly), please update soon!

...

p.s. (and therefore seventhly) LOVE YOU! x
JumperxMelon chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
YAY!

DS YOU ARE AWESOME!

this is actually REALLY good!

can't wait for next chapter you funny child ;)

-Melon x