Reviews for Lycan Diaries
XxSiennaxX chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
She really does seem to have a deep connection with Braden to make them both sick while being apart. Can't wait to find out what she discovers about her actual feelings for Alek. Please update again asap :)
Sonyashinto chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
I can't wait for the next update, It's all getting really good.

Update soon!

Ja-Ne _
Cookie Hunter chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
RAWR! I love it. I admit there were some points I got seriously confused like the chapter after she meet Alex or how ever u spell it. Because I thought the just meet how on earth could they be obessed with each other after just one meeting and Spencer isnt the same guy from the forest/department store/restraunt is he?
midnight84118 chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
great job so was it spence the hole time? that juke wagon
XxSiennaxX chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
I really didn't think Spencer was the culprit - I hope Braden or someone gets to her in time.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Rotana1 chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
i really enjoy reading the story. keep on the good work...
broken-pixie chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
Wow, poor Sorren. Love your story, definitely an interesting read :)
midnight84118 chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
so many male so little time

great job
XxSiennaxX chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
ok, now I'm confused - does that mean that Alek is the one controlling her and speaking into her mind? At the end of the chapter when one of the guys said "Go to him. I know that it is true. He holds your heart." - was that Alek or Braden speaking?

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
midnight84118 chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
you go girl show that a$$ of a wolf you have a mate and not going with him

great job

so is Aleksandar the wolf thats been given her a hard time?
XxSiennaxX chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
thank-you for updating again. I'm glad she's now got something to stop the other wolf's effects on her. Hopefully things move more smoothly for her when she gets back,

please update asap! :)
midnight84118 chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
great story hope to read/see more of it great job on it keep it up

i alomes cryed 3 times on this chp

i feel bad for Sorren and Braden they should be togther(is that right...it dose not look like o well hope you know what i was trying to put there)
XxSiennaxX chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Thank-you for updating. I'm glad she's told someone about what's happening to her. I do wish that she'd told Braden that she needed some time, or was staying with her parents instead of trying to push him away.

Can't wait for the next chapter ;)
transitionofthe chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Alright. You must add another chapter, because after I started reading this. I was jumping up and down in my seat. To see what happened. :) I adored this story.

Love Lo.
XxSiennaxX chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
I'm still trying to figure out what happened when she got back to her room the night before. In summary is the only reason Victor so angry at her because she didn't let him into her room and he wasn't able to imprint her?

Can't wait to read more ;)
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »