Reviews for Pandora's Box
AmazingGrace91 chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
So, while I was reading this, I had a sandwich in one hand while my Pomeranian puppy was latched in my opposite elbow to stop her from trying to eat it while I used my free hand to scroll down the page using my mouse! *takes a huge breath* ...Yeah. I'm THAT talented!

Yay, I was mentioned! :D Woo! And speaking of being mentioned, I just thought I should let you know that the reason you weren't mentioned in chapter one of "How to Catch a Killer" was because I posted chapter one of that story before you reviewed any of my stories! I wasn't even aware you were reading my stories when I put "How to Catch a Killer" on this site! xD My reviewer Brekkie wasn't mentioned in chapter one for the same reason.

But anyway...

"Orin, whoever you knew then might not be alive anymore."

Well, SOMEBODY'S positive! xD They're just like me when I'm in a situation like this! ...Not like I've ever been in this kind of situation...

But anyway, I hope you continue this soon! I like the fact that your chapters are short because, as you know, I don't have a lot of fre time, but stories with shorter chapters like this are easier to read for me whn I do have time. :) So yeah...I hope to see more from you soon!
JessicaLynn15 chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
This is good! I can't wait till you write more! :D
AmazingGrace91 chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
What a place to leave off at! I really hope you update this soon! I'm just a little confused about something. If everyone, including Emily, was in Hell for at least 12 years, why didn't Emily's mother question how she came back from the dead and/or where she was when she returned home? Other than that, everything flowed well and I'm really enjoying this, despite how dark it is. :)
AmazingGrace91 chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
Whoa. I did NOT expect that. I feel bad for Emily's mother. :( You know what? I just feel bad for EVERYONE in this story!

A light-hearted thing I liked (well...light-hearted compared to the Hell-Hounds) was the porridge being compared to watery sawdust. I love your comparisons!

One more chapter and then I'll be left hanging. D: Bleh.
AmazingGrace91 chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
Aww! D: I'm starting to feel even worse for Orin. I honestly love your writing style. Not many people can write in the present tense and do a great job at it. You're seriously one of the very few I met on here who could do it and not annoy me.

I try not to think of her, but trying not to think about Catherine is like trying not to think of rain in a drought: impossible.

I loved this. Seriously. Great wording and you got your point across.

I'm actually sad that I'm almost done this. At least...done what you have posted. I'm not sure if you're done with this story yet, but I'm guessing that you're not since it's not classified as "completed" yet.
AmazingGrace91 chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
You know, when you mention hell like this, it reminds me of the book "Dante's Interno". I mention that book in Heartbreaker. Of course...if you've ever read it, DI is insanely twisted yet amazingly written. In all honestly, this kind of reminds me of it. It's a book, but it's kind of written like a huge poem. The set-up and flow of your story brings me back to 11th grade when I read that book.

Yeah, I'm rambling, but who doesn't like to ramble? xD Now I want to read "Dante's Inferno" again...

And no matter what anyone says, the video game is NOTHING like the book! The video game is stupid!

...On that note, I'm going to keep reading this.
AmazingGrace91 chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
...Wow. And you say I'M deep! That was chilling. This makes me feel bad but suspicious at the same time. Being a traitor yet saving the man she loves...hmm...

I'm interested in seeing where this is going. So you know what the means!

Chapter 5!
AmazingGrace91 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Ah, I see who she is now. How the heck DON'T you have more reviews for this?

I like Jess! He seems like my kinda guy! He's like me in male form! :D

...

I'm kidding, of course. O:)

And I'm not going to lie. When I read the "And my dar, my sweet love..." line, I thought it said "with horny-colored brown eyes" and I gagged on the coke I was drinking. xD I am SO glad I re-read that and saw that I read that wrong! But I'm going to keep reading now before I embarrass myself even more than I already have!
AmazingGrace91 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Gahh! WHO DIED? What kind of mean writers write suspenseful stuff like this? *looks into a nearby mirror* Eheheh...*coughs* Well...that's not the point. But still!

This is like a poem. I like it so far. And you said only one (or two) people read past chapter two? Let's see if we can't change that. :) As of now, I don't have work today, so I'm going to beast this story! xD
JessicaLynn15 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
This is really good so far! :D
JessicaLynn15 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I have not read this yet but I am going to right after this. What exactly is Pandora? I have a reader who's username is Pandora's Jar. I've just never asked her what it meant. If you could please explain it to me that would be great. On to the reading!
Spiral Architect chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
GAAH UPDATE PL0X

It's so good...
Spiral Architect chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
I like the house descriptions in this chapter. For some reason I always imagine an old lady sitting on the porch, knitting, but I don't think Emily's mother is quite that old :)
Teddy Rxupin chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Repetitive and too simple with all the i i and we we try to vary. Ooh dark magic oh.
Spiral Architect chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
Good stuff. I can't wait for chapter 7.

Just one thing:

"What happened? Did they brake up?" Emily asks.

You used the wrong brake, it's supposed to be break. Other than that small error, great story.