Reviews for String Theory
Purplekitten98 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
This is a really cool story! I wish I could read more! You are really good at writing humour - I nearly laughed out loud so many times in this story. Please update I want to find out what happens next - my guess is Phoenix has a twin!
the color purple chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
DUH didnt even notice you updated this one! i think im in love with ghost boy. need moreeee
Charlee Rayne chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
twins!
Lifespassion chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
this is hillarious so far. :)
purple.y-goodness chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
COOLL!

I LOVE ROMANCE/GHOST STORIES!

UPDATE SOOON!
Charlee Rayne chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
blah! Where's the rest? Its so interestinggggggg!
TNT-Goes-BOOM chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
wahahahahaha! I LOVE THIS STORY! I luv Max too, she's awesome! x)

oh btw, is something going to happen between Pheonix and Max? I mean, how the crap will that work out, him pushin up the daisies and all? O.O

MUST...HAVE...MORE!

*clears throat* sorry, got slightly exited there...BUT MAKE SURE TO CONTINUE!

xD
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I laughed all through the prologue. This is funny! ;D I can't wait to see where this goes.
PJ Draft chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
I was right. PJ loves this story so far. Ghost love stories tend to get very conventional in a bad way, however, you avoid the pitfalls of the cliché. I see future chapters perhaps building bridges over the cliché some more! I am excited to see another installment of this soon. -PJ
PJ Draft chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Great first chapter so far. :) String Theory itself is a odd and strange theory.. Love the title. Storywise, from the first chapter I can tell I will love the 2nd chapter.
xtrdfjuh.lj chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
COOL!
the color purple chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Another great chapter! Loving this so far, it's funny and easy to read :P
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
I love this! Hope you continue...
AiyeshaPurple chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
*snort* Funniest thing I've read lately, without all the melodrama usually associated with seeing ghosts. Me likey, though the British-isms with the Z-to-S switch threw me off for a bit...BUT! Anything for a good story, right?
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
omgomgomg

LOVE IT SO MUCH!

and i see you wrote my imaginary friend also... love that story too!

i like your plots a lot. they're always interesting!