Reviews for 25 Stranger
TeeReeses24 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Favorite line: "The memories I've kept so close, yes I kept them all." :)

You translate your emotions into words too well. How you ask them questions and how you retell. I didn't mean for that to rhyme but I guess you're rubbing off on me.

I really liked how you kept it going. All the questions, I mean. I think that's your most powerful way to put down your emotions: the questions you ask the person who hurt you. Sometimes people who ask questions in poems are left unanswered, but you seem to answer them already and the bitterness makes it so much better.

pancakes
AWESOME chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
o hello there so i just stumbled amlessly across this masterpiece of emotion and awesome so i just want to say keep it up but maybe think more of a happy emotion i noticed you write mostly about well for lack of a better word sadder so maybe happiness could inspire you to do things just as good as this too
Ice Bubble chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
You have such an amazing way with words! I'm proud to live in a world where there are poets like you!
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Oh wow that was so powerfully written
MaAgEc chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I LOVE YOU. And your poem.
HK Shmetty chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This was amazing! I loved it! I like how all the lines keep about the same length, so it flows wonderfully, because that's something that I have trouble with. Also, I love poetry whether it rhymes or not, but, especially with longer poems like this, it definately kept me reading and interested. Great job!
Rhocar chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
wow, that is a powerful piece, congratulations you bought the emotions to the page so well, I could feel myself recalling my first love, and the way I felt for many years after at the same time each year when we parted, self inflicted misery is a powerful emotion, especially when you use that emotion to put pen to paper, again well done.