Reviews for Broken Open
Fruits basket lover '00 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This is interesting so far and I like it. Can't wait for more!
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Poor Ash. I like how casual he is about the whole thing - it really fits in with what we already know about his character. His voice, (may have said this before...) comes across strongly, and I think you manage to really effectively draw the reader in. I really liked the scene with his Mum, and it's nice to see a story where the character gets on with their parents. Great stuff, I eagerly look forward to more.
acronyms chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Nu-uh, Myra does not deserve Ashton! Poor Ash, why are you still helping her?

This is getting interesting, update soon!
spoileralert chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Liked it alot! Ashton seems like a great character/narrator. This has the potential to go a lot of places :)
MollySomthingorother chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
hey there, so good story the wording is interesting. it kind of dry [not a bad thing] but easy to read.

Myra sound likes she could turn out to be a really intriguing character. I hope she doesn't turn out to be a stereotypical all women are ick and slutty that's why I turned gay plot device.

I'd really like to se her develop as a person/character thing. I want to know more about her. how does she feel? [from ash's pov] what's her vulnerability? is she happy? or is she sad? does people's perception of what she should be like constrict her? [i probably could have just used the phrase judgement at face value] could she and ash actually become friends dispite the fact that she likes sex and [has] doesn't have a problem with her sexuality?

all these things I MUST know!

;D stay cheery Molly.S
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Really good first chapter - I thought it was quite strong, and I like how much we learn about the main character. I like his whole attitude of 'this is what guys are supposed to do' - it's different, interesting, because it's not what he wants to do. The opening scene worked well too, with his girlfriend acting so...desperate. Good stuff, I look forward to seeing more.
Astir-Lewis chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Amazing story. Honestly and truly. I enjoyed it very much so. Can't wait for more.
inversed ballerina chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Definitely interested to see where this goes. :) Looking forward to more, dear!
shelled chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I like Broken Open a lot and I already want more! It's well written and I can tell you spend a lot of time on developing your characters. Speaking of which, I love Ashton's friends because they're dumb and funny as hell! :)
cassandove chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
My only criticism is this: in the sentence "because you're...", the 'you're' should be 'your'. Other than that, I like this quite a lot. It's lovely. :)