Reviews for Roman Charity
Nyan anon chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Sweet and lovely story. Thank you.
Charlie chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
You know, I don't know how I felt, reading the initial warning that there would be lactation as an element of this story. I've only ever read about it once before and that also yielded ambiguous feelings. That being said, I think that I really enjoyed this story and wanted to thank you for such a mature look on something very human.
cressey chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
When I first started to read this I wasn't sure if I wanted to. The subject of a woman's breast milk, its like that unspoken taboo. Even though its natural its not something really talked about, never mind experienced in the way April experiences it. There were a few moments in there where I was cringing, but its more the box my brain is in than any fault with your writing. The need for comfort is a strong emotion and I think you portray that very well in this.

There was only one error that I noticed and that was after the 1st break when she's arrived home. You change your characters name from April to Amy, but in the same bit went back to calling her April.

Anyway I enjoyed this read, it certainly pushed me to think a bit more openly about things, although I doubt anyone else will ever get to know these thoughts lol. :)

Thanks for sharing

x Em
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Like, really? Does that reflex thing really occur? Well in any case, this was certainly a very interesting story. I enjoyed it very much! Good job. A bit of advice though: remember that since this is your story, it makes no sense that the reader has to imagine the characters looks. That also is up to you. So you shouldn't reject that aspect of your writing out of laziness or whatever.
Kitmaro chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Different, but good and true.