Reviews for Clarity of Mind
Zeekyboogydoog chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
This is really, really brilliant. I'm not sure to adore you for posting this-which, thank you very, very much-or be angry that the story was good enough to keep me up so late. But, in summary: I really enjoyed reading this. It was one of the best, most compelling things I've read in a while. As tired as I will be tomorrow, I'm really, really happy I found this, and even happier you put this on fictionpress. Thanks again!
Round About Parker chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
I can't believe no one has reviewed this yet, even if it was just recently posted... I couldn't put it down, personally. I really loved how the tone was strong, but delicate. I liked how it didn't delve so deeply into a lot of the emotions and dramas that a lot of other stories do, but let the reader figure it out for themselves. I loved watching Jan grow up and especially his relationship with his brother. I'm off to read the sequel once I finish the essays I was supposed to be writing when I read this instead.

Also, I think you would develop a great readership if you released the stories one chapter at a time, maybe once or twice a week. It would get your story on the front page for longer. You deserve some fans!