Reviews for Card Master
decode9 chapter 22 . 10/11/2013
Nice chap Richard glad to see your back.
hotwinglover chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
So... what're the rules for the game?
Jake Crusher chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
What happened to your Omega Series? It seems to have just dissappered?
chibilover28 chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Would you mind not italicizing all of the chapters. It would be good to just italicize the thoughts of characters or flashbacks because the readers would be really confused this way. Just a suggestion.
chibilover28 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This is co cute! 3 Hope to read more of this adventurous story.

P.S.
please review my story
decode9 chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
Hi Richard. Glad to see some more of this. Soon it will be over. Also I am updating my CM stories. Good luck with the rest of yours.
HeroSpirit chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Most of the "card game" stories I've read are Yu-gi-oh ripoffs and wannabes... but this one is the most obvious one I've seen by far. You couldn't have made your characters any more similar to those featured on "Yu-gi-oh Zexal". The only original concept you have in here is the "armor", and even that feels like a rip from tuners/duel runners. I give originality a very low score here, and I suggest you do some re-inventing on he game's mechanics.
Richard Forrest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is a very well written first chapter. Also, I like how it's a lot like Yu-Gi-Oh. And also, the cards you've created are very good and none seem at all too overpowered. Also, good job with the Theme Songs. I'm not sure if you've come up with a way to sing them, but I have lolz. Good job :)
Star AJT 84 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Could you please post the rules to the game? The website seemed to have deleted it.
Phantasy's Apprentice chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This reminds me of Yu-Gi-Oh! alot. But it's a good story!
Decode9 chapter 27 . 11/3/2011
Sorry about having to do it like this. Hey nice job on the end of the story. Really liked it. Also Nicole's full name is Nicollete. Also how did you like that little thing I added to my chapter?
Van Quatra chapter 27 . 11/2/2011
great way to end it, cant wait for the next one.
Fierce Ookami chapter 27 . 11/2/2011
one worp "epic"
Fierce Ookami chapter 26 . 10/31/2011
i was completely wrong on my guesses! XD lol i cant wait to see the full extent of the vortex monsters. whats the forum called? i cant find it T_T lol
Van Quatra chapter 25 . 10/27/2011
awesome ending to the duel. the new one sounds pretty cool. good job.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »