Reviews for Haunted City
Nagi chapter 3 . 9/14
I remember reading this story a few years back , and i didnt understand much.
Now i atleast got to ch 3 before becoming completely lost.
chibikodo chapter 9 . 9/2
I had suspected the wolf was Eli. They really know how to hit each other where it hurts emotionally. Grow a pair Eli and stop being an ass to Jack cause he doesn't deserve it.

I can't help but wonder what will happen now knowing there is so much interest in Athena's spell book.
Fryvi chapter 9 . 9/2
Aww, poor boys.. I'm very much enjoying the drama though!
Fryvi chapter 8 . 8/30
The Van helsing guys are interesting :D loving the story so far
Fryvi chapter 5 . 8/26
aww, I liked the sweetness at the end :D
Fryvi chapter 2 . 8/25
So exciting!
Fryvi chapter 1 . 8/25
Nice story so far! I really like the characters, very life-like :)
chibikodo chapter 7 . 8/8
Bah are you too chicken to admit you've caught the feels Eli? Yeah Jack is kinda dumb for doing that when he probably is going to attract the wrong kind of attention now.. but it's definitely a mistake to ditch his ass. Now what is going to happen?
chibikodo chapter 6 . 8/1
Tsk tsk Eli, no need to go prying into Jack's business. haha Will we get to see more of Sarah because she is a riot.

I forget how much of this story came out before you started revisions. Looking forward to seeing what happens next cause I totally can't recall (if you even got this far the last time). Eli is a feisty bastard haha
chibikodo chapter 3 . 7/23
The man is a beast.. literally. ;)

I am enjoying this rewrite though tbh I can't recall much about the first version.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/23
Loved it
renell.mallari.1995 chapter 18 . 2/26/2017
This book was amazing! Thank you very much for this wonderful story!
Charisma chapter 18 . 1/17/2016
I just found this, and I absolutely loved your story. And when I say loved, I mean I was up till 3am reading and then most of the next day. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us, I know writing can be incredibly hard! But you definitely have what it takes to weave a good plot and the smut is pretty darn amazing as well :)
TheGhostChild chapter 18 . 12/6/2015
Oh the mush.. fuck those two are incredible. Thank you for the lovely journey. Really enjoyed it.
TheGhostChild chapter 17 . 12/6/2015