Reviews for I Dare You
Copril chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
I love this! Oh, how I love sarcasm...And darn you for getting me excited about a dare and then leaving it until next chapter. And it's not my fault I'm sad enough to get so excited about it. d;

Updaattee!

x
Shelia Hunkapoo chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Wow ... Hahaha i kinda hav a feeling caylee started all of this :) hahaha good chapter btw UPDATE SOON:D
lovebug101 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
PLEASE update I need to see what happens in chapter 33! your story is so good!
lovebug101 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
That story was amazing I cant wait to read the rest of it!
Ana chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Hey, love the story so far.

Really hope you finish it soon!
DarknessQueen12 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I like it please update.
EdwardCullenForever1997 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Okay so.. I LOVE THIS! Please update with another chapter soon! Funny thing is, I feel connected with Rory, I think I'm in love my my best guy friend too..

-Sydney
Shelia Hunkapoo chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This is going to be yet another awesome story from you :D cant wait til u update :)
darknightstar chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
amazing story! i loved it can't wait to see more of it!
xNight chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
OH MY GOSH! :D

This new one was so awesome that I read it without even intending to XD I just wanted to add it to my alerts, but then something caught my eye and I started reading the story, and then I read all through it because I just couldn't stop. :)

It's so fun! I'm sure that it'll be an awesome story all through, because the idea is original and exciting.

Looking forward to read more! :D

Keep up the good work! :)

Yours, Angie.
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I loved it it's really cool so far hope to see what happens next!

-U MadeMyLifeComplete-
Curlysquirt95 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This is really good so far! It seems very realistic and funny, too. :)
impossibly-infinite chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Ok, I have read your first two stories and both are amazing ztories. So I'm really excited for this one. Keep up the good work! :)
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15