Reviews for Helix
semantics chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Extremely well done. Cory is adorably attractive with his rebellious attitude and Bash is, well, the boss. Can't wait for part 4/4 ;)
Sweet Gothic Lullaby chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love this so far, everything seems to be very realistic and believable. You did a wonderful job in portraying each characters unique personality.
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Even though I hardly understand half of the words in this, I love it! .

Haha, I should go back to all my textbooks on weather and stuff... But...

Naaah.
tell it to the sky chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
loving it so far! looking forward to the next bit.
Bob Da Peach chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Another awesome story!

Seems well researched, might not be, but it looks like it is and that really helps add to the whole feel of the story.
Alex Prosper chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
What I love most about this is the dynamic relationship between Bash and Cory. Definite sexual undertones from the get-go but with strong friction - my favorite kind of couple. The young daredevil with the older more sensible man - been searching ages for something like this.

I'm not literary savvy so I wouldn't know how to write a better review, touching on the particulars of your writing skills, so I tend not to review at all. But I felt the need to cheer you on this time around. Can't wait to see more!
Rae Kitano chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
A really good story.

I like your characters and some of your lines are really funny.
Kura-sama chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Very amusing story! I love the jokes in chapter two XD Nerdy pickup lines? Hilarious!

Hope to read more soon
Blackers chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Omigosh. You have singlehandedly made lerning about airmasses useful in the outside world. I saw the email for this updated 20 minutes after reading the second chapter of this.
DormantDrake chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
I'm really getting into this story. This is a great chapter. :D
moomooks chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Hm. I was a little if-y at first, but I think I'm really getting into this story. Your stories are always so different from each other, yet your characters always grab me and pull me in. I am helpless under your command and as long as you'll keep updating (haha). Nicely done and I can't wait for the next (2?) parts!
EndeavorThroughTheMist chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Haha this is great. Cory is cute. I felt like I should review because I creep your stories a lot but never actually leave anything. This makes me feel guilty. SO, here I am leaving you a note to say that I think you're awesome, and that you should keep writing :)
Aime Atem chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
This is awesome (duh, you wrote it) and I am anxious for more.
red bean chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
jeezy creezy, I don't know diddly-squat about tornados, but your sense of setting is amazing. It always makes my morning to find an update for you. Also: action PhDs? Hilarious. Now I can comfort myself with the fact that at the very least none of my colleagues' pissing contest take place inside a moving vehicle. And Dan Savage, Storm Chaser? I think I laughed up a piece of lung. Excited for more!
seraphofreverie chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
mn-hhm... nerdy pick-up lines. my soul is at peace : J