Reviews for Freedom in Structure
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
Love it, love it, love it!

Please update soon )
Sharky237 chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
This is an awesome little gem that I found. Wow, I really love this story. I loved how you set up the meeting between Zachary and Ava, the mocking growl was a nice touch. The characters you have created are amazing as well. Zach is a arrogant jackass on the outside, but I think he definitely has something on the inside that he is hiding. Dare I say that he feels complete with Ava? Ava, wow, she's awesome. Normally I yell at characters who do stupid stuff or are just being too stubborn, but Ava has a very legit reason for acting that way. Why does she get no say in the matter? What gives Zach (sorry for shortening his name, but I don't want to keep typing out Zachary) the right to force Ava to stay? If it is true that Ava is Zach's mate, then even if she left she would feel the pull back to Zach and would come back to him. Simple. Ryder and Char, them's cool peeps (weres?).

Great story, I see this story doing well in the coming chapters.

Cheers

~~sharky

P.S. I love how you put in some elements from the real world (the endangered species act, reintroducing wolves into yellowstone, etc) it really brings a nice element to the story.
Citizen Cobalt chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
Wow. This Zachary is a real asshole. She's not just going to change her mind in a few chapters because he did something somewhat nice, is she?

For once I'd like to see the girl in these types of fics really try to hurt the guy.

But I think I keep reading because it's the 7th chapter and Ava hasn't decided he's nice because he made her eggs.
jo chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
I love it please update soon

this fic is great
Earyende chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
When I read the story descriptioni I was thinking 'Oh not this cliche again'. So many authors have tried and most have failed to create a successful compelling story along the lines of werewolf mates.

I am however extremely glad that my curiousity got the better of me. I'm not sure what inspired it. Perhaps just wanting to know if someone could actually pull of this type of storyline. Maybe it was clear grammatically form of your summary. Whatever the case I'm now hooked.

While I can't atest to the fully rounded nature of characters after only seven chapters I can say that what i've seen so far tells me your a realistic writer interested in portraying real characters and not the Mary Sues of many a Fictionpress story.

I also appreciate the research you seem to have done on wolves before writing this. Both in their behavior and the current Gray wolf issue. Sometimes a small detail like that can reach out people who may not be aware of these beautiful's animals danger from our government. It can make them want to know more. And in some cases, reach out to see how they can help.

I'm very impressed with your story so far and can't wait for a new update.

Blessed be and keep writing

Earyende
JoeyAnna chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Love the story so far! Ava and Zachary make a really cute couple even though they tend to get into arguments and whatnot realy easily. I hope you keep everything rolling smoothly. Update soon please :D Can't wait to see what happens next.
goldengael chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
I honestly love this story!

Update soon, kay?

Andreussita chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
Good story!
violet-eyez chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
interesting...can't wait for the next chapter
Sonyashinto chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
Im looking forward to reading more of this story.

Update soon!

Ja-Ne _
Potato chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
Nice chapter. Lots of gushing and blushing. God I'm such a romantic die-hard. I'm glad your plot is taking shape. Most stories on FP seem to lack that fundamental point when writing a story. Go figure. Anyway the only criticism I would have is that I hope you don't let things drag on. As much as I coo over Zachary and Ava's little 'my mate/not my mate' banter, I've read stories with a similar storyline only for the protagonist to continue to be a stubborn stick-up-her-ass for ten chapters long before she finally realizes she loves the bloody dude. Stories become annoying when the characters/dialogue becomes repetitive. Other than that I'm thoroughly enjoying myself. Oh and a pointless observation but the song 'Ava Maria' keeps popping up in my head. Coincidence? :-D

Happy writing.
Miss Bitterbiscuit chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
I actually do have a couple werewolf stories on my favourites list. HAHA! But yours seems to have a more creative plot which is great.
Alex0007 chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
I loved the interaction here! It was sweet and endearing and halarious at the same time. I can't wait until Ava finally gives in, but th road to getting there is extremely funny. I wonder what Ava's reaction will be when she wakes up... will she be curled up with him? Taht would be funny. Update soon please!

~Alex
Trickster707 chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
Being dead would be better than the situation she is in?Drama queen much?

Loved it, update soon!
amelia chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
the ranchers bit was a bit sudden. I can't help thinking "they're intruding only now?". hahaha but I'm glad the pack is really accepting her!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »