Reviews for Freedom in Structure
horse4ever chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
i really like the story so far

good job

kkep on writing
xJustADreamx chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
I am loving this story! I love the relationship between Zachery and Ava, but sometimes it's kind of annoying that she doesn't just submit, lol.
MiseryLovedHer chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
This chapter was hot! And i like how Ava's still insistent on leaving and holding fast to what she believes in- really makes this story so much more credible and compelling, unlike other plots where the protagonist falls in love too unbelievably fast. Anyway, really looking forward t the next one!
flowingypsy chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
Good chapter. The 'friendly banter' between Zach and Ava really pushed the barriers. Maybe we could see a chapter in Zach's point of view...
Kouma the AQH chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
Woah. Holy crap. I just realized I didn't put punctuation at the enfd of my review D: I'm a huge nut about that. I feel stupid xD

Anyway, I suppose it's a little late but my guess is that tea will mess with her hormones. Oh is it hot in here or is it just me? (just kidding x3)
Nomore1234 chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
Who wants to beat Zack with a stick? I do! :D Man, Zach is havin' his say in everything O: and Ava needs to start fightin' or somethin' because it looks to me the longer she stays the harder the escape will be Dx
Moon Sage chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Love the ending. :D
Ivory.LIFE chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
It amazing ni just don't have the words to tell you how awesome it is to find this story
CoryD chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
Good Story! Like this chapter, it is a good way of showing Ava's dominance and natural position in a pack.
Potato chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
I happened to be eating a potato at the time of reviewing and I wanted something inconspicuous but original. Anonymous is so over rated. Lol.

Anyway, yeah a cousin of mine who was having a hard time conceiving drank some special type of 'herb tea' that was meant to increase her chances of getting pregnant. I always found it pretty ironic because the country my parents are from, the villagers have their own sort 'herb tea' that stops unwanted pregnancies occurring. Weird. I know.

Any how. This chapter was awesome. Shame there wasn't any interactions with Zachary but no it was great. It's nice to read her having interactions with the pack. Sort of like a build up of the story line really and it flows really well. As for the possibility of rivalries. I can live with that. Granted power struggles, as you said, are always a given so I can grin and bear it. Eagerly waiting in anticipation for your next update.
broken-pixie chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
Aw, she named her daughter after Ava, that's so nice. Really great story and really well written :) So where have Ryder and Zachary been this whole time? They're not in trouble are they? Hope to see more sometime soon _
EdenRain chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
I love it love it love it!
Miss Bitterbiscuit chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
I'm so glad I found your story! I normally don't go for werewolf stories but I just couldn't stop reading after the first chapter. Can't wait for an update!
Kouma the AQH chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
Aww the ending is so sweet
Neko chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
Very well written, it's been a while since I've liked a story this much. )
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »