Reviews for Freedom in Structure
amelia chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
what is in that tea! i wouldnt drink it atall if I were her :P
Ajaz chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Please have her not drink the tea; I feel like that would be way out of character for her (as she's a really suspicious person). Also I tire of those werewolf stories in which the protagonist immediately accepts that the werewolf is their mate, so thank you for writing this. Your writing is lovely and your story, original. :)
jsmfulhud chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Love it, love it, love it and love it.
bonghi chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
You made my day. A well-written were story with interesting plot and defined main character,I can't wait to read on.
amelia chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
please update! i love this :D it's written nicely
NovelS chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
starlight-x-A-x chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
Nice update, great writing again :). I still think they have some pretty wolfy qualities in this chapter too. Hmm wonder if Zachary will have to do the /really/ drastic thing then. Me loves a bit of angry and possessive male wolf :P
Lady007 chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
hey, I have just seen your update..., well I guess he is willing to do anything in order to get her... I like that ( a lot) ;-)great update...
PerfectChaos859 chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
I love this story! I am excited to see what happens between them! I hope you update often! :D
Trickster707 chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
This is really good!I have read similar stories with clueless loners that think they know but they really don't but it never gets old!

Update soon!
Jayn chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
Whoa! I really like ths chemistry between them! I am really excited to read more! Please update soon!
starlight-x-A-x chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
I think you may have caught me hook, line and sinker ;) Werewolf stories are about the only supernatural genre I'm reading atm so I have and am shifting through a lot of what is on this site and your work is a very good start indeed so far. I really enjoy reading about characters in their wolf forms and their wolf tendancies and you seem to have really embraced that in your writing so far. Great start :)
romanceobsessed chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
this story seems a little cliche so far but i still like it. i also like the fast updates, they're nice
Lady007 chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
more... very very good , you have a good writing-style... well done , waiting for the next chapter...
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14