Reviews for Freedom in Structure
cupcake907 chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
I WANT MOREEEEEE
Guest chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
OMG. I NEED AN UPDATE! this is really good! please continue! i look forward to more :D
MsTaylor chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
Just found this story today and I loved it! Can't wait to read more! Please don't stop writing
chrissysam chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
HA HA, 'The way to a man's heart is through the stomach' Looks like this statement applies to women too lol.
If a man cooks for me like this I'll marry him lol.
This is really good I love it, looking forward to your work :)
sigea chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
This is so good! I really hope you continue it!
Grey Ghostwritter chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
You there! Update! I freaking love this story so please!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
I can't wait to see what happens! I love this story
kiki8o chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
please update , this is my favourite story from fictionpress, and I am waiting to see what happens is Rem coming? , is Ava running away? , I'd like some chase,

bye
TS chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon :)
Guest chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
It's a good story I guess. I like the plot of it so far but honestly that girl is too temperamental. It's like she's on her period 24/7. She gets way to emotional and prideful and honestly I don't know what Zach sees in her. Sad, but he seems like a really decent guy only to constantly be hurt by her outrageous bipolar mood swings. But despite all that, it is still quite an interesting story here. I would love to see what would happen next.

This should not be rated M. It only has some mild cursing and innuendos..
the trash lord chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
This is amazing! You're doing a great job so far and I really hope you UPDATE this SOON! I really liked reading this and I can't wait for more!
chibi-Clar chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
I like it!
Awesome!
Can't wait for te romance!
Or! That she gets sick or something and she drinks the tea
Or maybe they both do?...!
GraceSaader chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
I enjoy reading this story. Ava is quite... Whiny but I still like her realistic qualities and that she's not bounding over into his arms by chapter five and she's still not really in them. Your progression with the relationship works and does seem like a normal situation in our society today.
Taylor Lautner Lover chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
hiioii omg when u plan on updating this its absolutely stunning work id lovwe to read more pllllllllzzzzzz update soon
Midnight Writer2012 chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Well things just keep picking up! A whole werewolf town and then throw in a witch! Can't wait to find out what happens next!

Midnight