Reviews for Freedom in Structure
Midnight Writer2012 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
There were a few errors in this chapter, but not much. Like this sentence:

However, before I could even blink, I was once again pinned under me, he was growling viciously, and his jaws were pressed open against my throat. It should be pinned under him!

And then this sentence:

Bad Ava, I mentally scolded myself, drawing my eyes away from the psycho before me and focusing on the sizzling sound that the stake was making. It should be steak, not stake.

Those are common mistakes, and easily fixed! Great read so far!
Midnight Writer2012 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow, I must say, this definitely pulled me in! I'm intrigued to find out what happens next! I was also wondering if you were interested in checking out my story, A War of the Heart. It's a werewolf/shifter romance and I'd love your opinion!

Off to read the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
Sweet Potato chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Glad you're back. Personally I don't think your style has changed whatsoever. Ava is still as hot headed, stubborn and determined as from the fist chapter. Zachary, ditto. I'm glad they've come to a compromise although I secretly would like Ava to run off and see how Zachary would react - sue me, I'm a little bit of a die-hard romantic.

Anyways I'm glad you've updated and no hard feelings about the long break. People have lives and you gotta live it some time. Keep up the good work though and eagerly await Ava and Zach's next head butting session.

SP.
Moon Sage chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
Keep up the good work. Still waiting, still waiting. :D
Celestialuna chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
good chapter.
AbbeyXD chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
I like this story :) hope you update soon!
ByLightOfTheFullMoon chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
thank you thank you thank you! you are so awesome! love the update post again soon!
wynterwolf2 chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
Hi i'm sorta new to this story and just wanted to tell you that your story is awesome and your writing is good meaning it feels like i'm reading a real I honestly didn't think you would update but SUPER glad you did. I hope you get bored again and decide to update. p.s. i said sorta new because i started this story a year or more ago but everyone else was probably months ahead of me.
so silver bright chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
Love this! No not at all out of character btw! :)
Mairo chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
I can hardly wait for the next chapter! You're a great writer.
Mairo chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Nice :D
cwolfe623 chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next! Please update SOON!
September Stone chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
I'm glad you havent given up, cant wait for the next update. Thanks! :)
Shadowkiller176 chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
LOVE THE STORY! CONTINUE!
Jo Suzuki chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
Okay, I stumbled on your story only today and I ended up reading it in one go with an exam tomorrow! (for which I haven't yet finished studying, I might add :P)

I really love where this is going! I'm finally reading a werewolf romance where the female isn't exactly gushing over him, be it even against her will! :P I like they way they are developing their relationship; and I'd really love to read more... SOON! :') So update fast please! xD
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »