Reviews for Freedom in Structure
Kaye chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
OMG sooooo glad you've posted a new chapter! I had your story bookmarked, hoping you'd update it someday. Thank you! :)
morie-yama chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Me Gusta -_- i need moarrrr! Moarrr!
Yeah,i pretty much just went into animal mode .
And ive read to the latest chapter.i just went back to the beginning for some reason.
I love your character job with developing their personalities and whatnot.
LB chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
I think it would be more in character not if Ava tries because lets face it everyone knows it is not what she wants so why would she try, but if she allows him to try. Zach has not really tried to make her fall for him he just expects the feelings to develop due to force and mere proximity to him. I like the story either way haha just an idea for you to consider. That way she can still be herself and get along with Zach, but also having to learn that mates are not just sit back and given he needs to work and earn it, especially considering her background and attitude.
KittyPimms chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
I thought it was very in keeping with their characters! It really is exhausting arguing with someone all the time, and she certainly IS incredibly stressed. I'm so glad you updated, and I would love for you to continue with your story- it really is wonderful :)
girlvsherself chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
WOAH, loved this! was so excited to see that you updated! This story became one of my favourites as soon as I discovered it. Flawless writing as per, no criticism at all! xo
julianmarq chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
I loved this chapter, been wanting for an update since january I think and I can only hope you update again soon.
LivesTooShort52 chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Very good! I like your writing style in this chapter as compared to other. Though, I must admit: I was fully expecting an embarrassing conversation about that tea-drug stuff because something says that there's something *special* about that stuff. Oh, and the whole birthday thing? Very clever, so kudos.
AveAve chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
(Squeals) OMG UR BACK! (HUGZ U IMMENSELY) You just seriously made my day...or well night for me really, but anyway! No u didn't make me fat...softball kept me fit, but I kept comin back this story...I was really hoping you update and I think most of those views were from me lol! Man, I missed Ava and Zach...they brighten up my day! Oh, and welcome back to the wonderful world of writing and FictionPress!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Dear god, you are back! :D

So happy to see you come back with a new update...but now I have to go back and reread the story. XD I look forward to it though. I guess I will get back to you an actual review after I refresh my memory.

So glad that you are back.

Cheers

sharky
Stella Rae chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Great story please update soon
nightshadekiller chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Pfft love it! Would love it more if u updated! Lol
ByLightOfTheFullMoon chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
hey you gonna update soon? please? i love this story and cant wait for more. keep it up! .
1893earthling chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS! I'm dying to see when her "click" will happen! PLEASE!
Delyth Samzhyne chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
...Must...read...next chapter...(bites on nails) I love your story so much and I'm dying of curiosity! O.O I love how you described there litte teasing and playing-kinda reminded me of two pups joking around-I love the plot and I really need to learn some patience here...maybe if I meditate...and eat some chocolate chip cookies...You'll update quicker...Hm...(gets box of cookies and goes into deep meditation *takes bite of cookie after each deep breath out*)

Update soon, girlie! (Before I get fat... lol)

AveAve
girlvsherself chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
I'm pretty sure you're not updating this any more, but just thought I'd say how flawless it was. Ava and Zachary are now my two favourite werewolves ever. hahah, just perfect and so cute. xoxo
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »