Reviews for Freedom in Structure
Cairi-Chesh chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
Omg I love it! Keep writing! I can't wait for the next chapter to come out... ( checks that it hasn't, comes back) :P love your story and am about to read mOre!

Happy Easter in a few days :) hope you have a good one :)
Meh chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
I like this. Maybe I'll have to log in to put this in my alert list ( )
julianmarq chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
Wow pretty good story. Hope you can keep it up
Nadalada chapter 11 . 1/4/2012
I really like this story:) At first I was hesitent to read it since the whole powerful werewolf finding his mate in a random girl is such a overused and typically stupid plot. What makes your story enjoyable and different fromt the rest is definately Ava.

Shes not about to accept some total stranger telling her he loves her and now she needs to stay with him forever. What I really hope for this story is that she keeps that attitude. I dont want her to submit to him and stay!

What Im hoping will happen is that she'll leave, he'll bring her back, they'll get in an arguement and at some point Zachary will realize he needs to give her freedom or he'll lose her forever. Of course this is what I want to happen, not whats probably going to happen:( Please update very soon!
HayleeBailey chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Please update! I love your characters! Don't leave me wondering longer than you have to!
HayleeBailey chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! ahhhhh! Dude, I was up until 2:00am on a school night just doen meh thang and readen this story and it's AWESOME (singy voice)

so PLEASE update SOON! LOVE YOU

LOVE

HAYLEE
Sachi Nehme chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
Wow. This story is freaking AMAZING.

I really love how you have Ava a dominant female! She's also super realistic, which I can appreciate, even if I do want to bash her over the head at certain points.

And that there are OTHER dominant females is... well, I don't mean to say novel, but it's a breath of fresh air.

Good job on the story, and please do your best to keep updating!
AveAve chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
I couldn't decide if she was havin' a heart attack, a panic attack, or was about to wet herself when she heard/saw Zach. Then I reasoned that the last one was stupid and the first one wasn't right either. It took me awhile to decide it was a panic attack, but I have to say I feel like an idiot-haha! Why should it take me so long to figure out that she's havin' a panic attack? I blame it on the blonde highlights that sucked into my brain xD.

Anyway, I liked this chapter alot! I can understand if she needs to be around Zachery 'cuz of the panic attack and all, but when Zach and Ava started rolling around like that-I had a smile on my face and thinkin'-aw, how sweet,but it's gonna end with Ava sayin' no again. -sigh-.

Also, I'm wonderin' how she became a werewolf. It's beginnin' to make me want to rush ya along, but I'm not gonna 'cuz that's my impatient side speakin' the'e not me.

I'm so happy tha' yer updatin' mo'e and I'm so dang happy that I can't seem ta shut my trap!

Lol, I'mma quit now and let ya go on and read someone else's review!

Happy undatin'! :)

~AveAve~
DeckofCards chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE :D keep up the great work!
Twitdit chapter 11 . 11/23/2011
BAAAAAHHHHHHH! I am utterly and COMPLETELY in love with this. For real. This is one of the best stories I've read in a really long time. I LOVE Zachary... I wish Ava wouldn't be such a bitch to him :( It makes me want to pull Zach into my arms and say "take me instead!" hahaha :) Truly marvelous. PLEASEEE update ASAP! :D
Sweet Potato chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
Hey nice job updating, was definitely worth the long wait. I liked Ava and Zachs little play fight moment. Hope writing up the chapters wasn't too much of a chore, you're doing really well so kee it up. The story is definitely moving along nicely and it's nice that a story isn't all fluff and stuff. Substance is always nice. But looking forward to future updates.

Cheerio, SP.
karasuno chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
You have a great writing style, absolutely enviable. And I adore Ava - a uniquely awesome female character, lol. I know it takes a lot of time to write a chapter, but I'm a greedy reader after all xD. I'm eagerly awaiting the next update!
mintmelodygirl chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
I'm writing one if reading and retyping the four chapters that you have written already counts as writing it still. I'm a good bit behind in the story and I'm still not really sure when I'll get to the actual action scenes. On a brighter note, please update soon and thanks for the quick update this time!
Susan Holt chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
WOW! THAT was super quick! LOL You're on a roll... I hope you'll continue. :) Yes, I can empathize with Ava, especially after that horrible panic attack. I've been there and it's not pretty, only I didn't have a Zach to comfort me, damn it! :( I loved their little playing around session. *wiggling eyebrows* Zach is patient, I have to give him that... that's why, probably, he will succeed with her in the future. He's good for her, even if she hasn't realised it yet. I have faith in him. hahahaha
Honestly I Promise You chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
I LOVE this story. I never normally check out the Supernatural section, but I'm SO glad I did! This is an awesomely-written, awesomely-evolving story and I cannot wait for the next update. I really hope you update soon but hey - even if you don't - I'll still be excited when the next update comes out. I can't express how much I've enjoyed reading this story. ) I hope you update soon, but no pressure!

Cheers!