Reviews for Jerks
Menn chapter 1 . 1/27
Wait, where did the rest of the chapters GO?!
Alice Nguyen1 chapter 31 . 11/14/2013
BEST STORY EVER! I just love it, tho you broke my heart several times there! but this is still fabulous! Love it!
-Alice
NOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
DIE
Guest chapter 28 . 8/14/2013
Read it all at one go because I had to find out what happened to these two in the end. I wished you had given this story a bittersweet ending though - let me maintain that Cade did not deserve this kind of forgiveness over and over again. Ha.

This relationship is way too volatile and prone to combustions :P They're just too lucky to have Fate playing right into their hands every damn time. This is one couple that I'd hated and loved at the same time.
woodstock1969 chapter 31 . 7/11/2013
It'll never end, eh? That said, you've done something quite amazing: You've created a story where every single major character (with the possible exceptions of Lynn and Spencer... maybe) is a pretty horrible human being, and yet I *still* need to know what happens to them! I've never before become so invested in the lives of characters that I also wanted to slap silly for having no sense of self-preservation or how to function in a relationship. It's completely appropriate that you titled the story "Jerks," and if you tweaked the plot in a few key ways, you'd actually have a hilarious parody of the soap opera-like drama that is high school. And yes, I do mean that as a compliment, my friend.
woodstock1969 chapter 29 . 7/10/2013
This time I was shouting this out loud: "Please, for the love of God, just shove him in the pool."
woodstock1969 chapter 27 . 7/10/2013
I actually said this out loud: "Please, for the love of God, just punch him and walk away." I've kind of wanted her to do that for about half of the story. The fact that I reacted in such a way speaks not only to what a terrible person Cade is, but also your ability to draw your readers into the lives of your characters, which is quite strong.
woodstock1969 chapter 23 . 7/10/2013
Wait, wait, wait... hold the phone. You're a fellow band geek? Hooray! I love finding more of my own kind. I don't know if you've read anything by DancingChaChaFruit, but she and I were in the same marching band for four years in college. (She was also my roommate/housemate for two). Anyway, just wanted to share that bit of happiness.
woodstock1969 chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
Holy crap. Most. Dysfunctional. Couple. Ever. It's times like this that I really, really don't miss being a teenager at all. Such drama.
woodstock1969 chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
You should probably change the rating of this story to M, just FYI. I don't personally have a problem with anything you've written (hooray for safe sex!), but some people might want an M rating for this type of scene.
woodstock1969 chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
I'm really enjoying your story so far. The plot is entertaining, and the characters are endearing. I just wanted to suggest that you take a look at how you use the word "whenever," since you sometimes use it instead of "when." I don't mean to offend you; it's just something I noticed. Anyway, lovely story thus far!.
AnonymousReads chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
This never happens
AnonymousReads chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
You know I almost thought she was going to be smart but no she is a true dumbshit!
AnonymousReads chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
Is she seriously that stupid? Now this is starting to piss me off
3rd Bookworm chapter 31 . 3/12/2013
That was an AWESOME story, I honestly loved it. Maybe needs looking over a bit just for grammar but then it's American grammar I only know British so it may be right.
477 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »