Reviews for Pink & Black
echogirlcapri chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
...did you just call Twilight a "classic"?
Regret0 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Once again a well written chapter to follow the really good start with the first.

You captured that awkwardness between them in orchestra very realistically. I like the way you have Christian be brave enough to make the first move between them and your description of their kiss was just lovely. You put enough emotion into to give it a really heartwarming feeling, I really got a sense of this actually happening. It wasn't tricked up to be something fake between them that would solve all their problems. I love how you had the sweet touch of Christian "looking away, his face lightly blushing" and Kei "I closed my eyes and melted into the kiss". Lovely descriptions.

You really filled in the background to their long friendship all through grade school very well. You made them fleshed out as people and it made me care about them because I felt them to be very real.

The encounter with the boy who fancies Christian is great. I really feel Christian's anger and worry and I think it was encapsulated just perfectly with a few well chosen phrases.

You outline Christian's uncertainties and frustrations in such a way I feel I really have a window on his world.

"He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head."

This is a great ending sentence. It summons warmth and friendship and hope that things might just go their way. On the whole I liked this very much. Good luck to you for any further writing. I think that you have a real knack for it. Long may your muse grace you.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I liked this very much. It is quite different from anything else I have read here. There is an honesty about it that appeals very much.

Miscommunication or even just plain lack of communication seems to have made such an awkward stumbling block between Kei and Christian and I feel you have captured it very well.

Teenage emotions are hell on wheels to deal with when things are perfect let alone when you have such a mix of feelings and changes to deal with.

You write dialogue very well with all it's hesitations and half sentences that sum up this difficult situation between them very well. Your conversations between them are raw and realistic.

Well done.