Reviews for Steady As He Goes
Sly-Girl1055 chapter 3 . 3/15
So, I'm loving this story and really hoping Kiernan stops going with the flow and stands up for himself to show the small town people who mean well that he is fine being guy and gay without being feminine. I'm excited to see more for this story!
La Imperatrice chapter 2 . 2/10
This story is literally my all time favorite! I've reread it at least a dozen times in the past few months. Your writing skills truly are wonderful, and they make this story become more than just the words used to tell it. It makes me feel an odd rush of feeling every timei read certain scenes. Even if they're never are additional chapters, this story will continue to remain at the forefront of my mind. It's just so adorable and cute in a way that only high school can manage. Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
I'm hoping that Mercer doesn't turn out to be as shallow as he appears, and that all these people get a kick in the ass because oh my god I want to pull out my hair.
I like Sarah. I like that she doesn't seem to be as ... obnoxious as everyone else.
I'm interested in where this goes.
CaseyBear chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
I feel like Shin would be a better match for Oakley than Kiernan.

I want to see how this all plays out!
kris123e1 chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Great story cant wait to read the next chp
Reeciez chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
This story reall pisses me off. I can't even tell you how much it… I can't even begin to tell you.

It's so true though! There was only one openly gay guy in my entire school and they expected him to like baking and watch reality shows but in reality he really didn't care for much else than online shooter games. He was one of my very good friends but when everyone found out a senior liked him he was suddenly forced, like litterally forced, to drop all of his old friends. They though he and his dest friend were dating, which was absurd cause he had a girlfriend outside of that school, so they told him to stop talking to him.

The sad thing us he went along with it.

Until he moved away to Canada and told all the seniors off on his last day there and refriended all of his old friends on Facebook. Needless to say that was supreemly awesome of him. Too bad I went home sick that day and didn't get to see it.
sanah chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Hi, this is a really interesting look at the pressure to conform to steriotypes, thanks for writing
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee i read all your story this one, leviathan and the one one with demons are my favorites,so please update this story and leviathan,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
GrangerDanger333 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Woah, this is WEIRD. If Mercer seriously likes Kernan all made up like that then they must not get together! And poor Shin! He's my favourite of course :)
baseballsneakers chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
oh lawdy lawdy Oakley just BEING IN THE ROOM excites me. He just seems so smooth and intense and bold and he hasn't made me want to hurt him quite yet. He really is lovely. His friend Andre is also a babe. I love how you quietly weave the plot with a few offensive comments from the girls here and there - subtle yet it sticks with you till you're like, 'hey, i get whats happening!' I'm not sure what to think of Shin yet. I can't tell whether Kelly's a real hardcore eat-your-babies bitch yet or just trying to look out for Oakley in a stupid, stupid way. Amazing.
ShadowJunkie chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Wow, that's horrible. Uh, you know, of the girls, not your story. Your story sounds pretty awesome but, holy spit, the way they're forcing Kiernan into all that girl-y crap is creeping me the hell out. And the way Kiernan is just going along with it all? C'mon dude! You're gay! That doesn't mean you're a girl! Rebel! Fight! Uh, do whatever, just, oh god, sorry, make up just scares the hell outta me. Haha. If Oakley is looking for a glitter sort of guy, he should just go out with Shin. Kiernan deserves better.
But ya know what would be better? If Oakley accepts Kiernan for who he is. The loveable GUY that HE is. Ya hearin' this you brick brain?

Anyway, really, great writing style. I've been lurking through your profile for a while and you can really see the improvement from the stories you've written years before. It's very noticeable. And awesome. Your plots are more interesting as well. I mean, in this one, you're actually pointing to an issue. I honestly hate how everyone is so into stereotypicals especially when regarding gays and lesbians. This story has really great promise and I hope you'd update this as well! Along with Leviathan, cause that story is just kick-ass. I said that before already, right? Wohoo!

GO RoughDraftHero! Oh, oh, oh, can I call you RD? RD sounds like a cool nickname. Haha.
Lady Ventriloquist chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Wow. I am incredibly uncomfortable. That is, quite literally, all I can say.

Good job! :D
Mya chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
I really like the mysterious, earnest, blunt light you shine on Oakley, and your plot is unique! I look forward to more chapters, if possible. I'm begging, here! c: Have a good one!
thecowonthebox chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
OMG ! This is priceless ! hahaha ! So funny !
I just love this first chapter ! Gonna read the others now... :)
kati'mtl chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Whoa! I usually love your stories, but this one is too much for me. The high-school version of Stepford is really creeping me out. A lot. Even though I bet it was intended to have that effect. But somethings tell me I'll probably still follow it. I'm too curious for my own good.
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »