Reviews for Steady As He Goes
granity20 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
i really enjoy reading this!
hope to read the next updates soon.
and oh thank you for this!
DuchessYappingDog chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Wow. These people are so stupid and ignorant hahaha. Like they just don't understand he's not a flamboyant queen gay. And Oakley isn't much better. He's like a gay guy who doesn't understand his gayness. Anyways this is interesting! Hopefully he can get out of the twilight zone and find some real people... Like this Sarah girl seems alright. And he should stop letting those "girlfriends" pushing him around. Rawr.
wistfulwabbit chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
LOLOLOL, I love this story! It's so cute and funny! And I can't wait to see where it goes! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
: )
SassyGrl chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Very cute and entertaining story so far, girl! Please keep writing your other stories too!
Explicitly Simple chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Wow. Those popular kids are treating him like some sort of... doll. Dress him up, take him places, hang with him. Then they have Oakley play with him. The whole treating Keirnan like a girl is really fucked up though. It's a great twist to the story, and it fits. I just want to see how Kiernan is going to stand up to them later.
MsCalypso chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I adore this story! Don't give up please, I'm waiting for a next chapter :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Please so everly please, don't stop writing this
Essie chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I hate them. I mean i want to strangle these girls and Oakley so i don't know how Kierry is coping. But i like Shin for some reason. :-) Usually not really feeling the flamboyance but he's endearing.
chibikodo chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Poor Kieran doesn't even realize those girls are bullying him. And poor Shin's cookies went to waste. :(

I hope Kieran stands up to those girls trying to make light of him (and realizes he shouldn't have said those things to Shin). Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
krista-pixie chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I hope keirnan snaps sometime soon ... Maybe punch Kelly...
zetsuaiforever chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
oh my god, I love this stoy, more plese
anon chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
oh man this is so good.
cocoabean chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
I really thought this story was abandoned, but thank God it's not. I've been dying for an update and I thought I was hallucinating when I saw the new chapter.

As usual, I love your wit which makes all your stories a treat to read. I adore Kiernan and I want to slap those girls for trying to change him. Mercer obviously already likes what he sees, so painting all that crap on Kiernan's face is pointless and only makes him look like a she-male. I get the feeling these b*tches are jealous of Kiernan and are trying to humiliate him in front of Mercer. I'm feeling a lot of barbs behind their words, so I think they're faking their "kindness".

Thank you very much for the update. I hope the next one isn't too far away.
JtheChosen1 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Aw man great update here! But poor Kiernan, I feel like he's in the Twilight Zone or something lol
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »