Reviews for Steady As He Goes
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
: )
SassyGrl chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Very cute and entertaining story so far, girl! Please keep writing your other stories too!
Explicitly Simple chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Wow. Those popular kids are treating him like some sort of... doll. Dress him up, take him places, hang with him. Then they have Oakley play with him. The whole treating Keirnan like a girl is really fucked up though. It's a great twist to the story, and it fits. I just want to see how Kiernan is going to stand up to them later.
MsCalypso chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I adore this story! Don't give up please, I'm waiting for a next chapter :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Please so everly please, don't stop writing this
Essie chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I hate them. I mean i want to strangle these girls and Oakley so i don't know how Kierry is coping. But i like Shin for some reason. :-) Usually not really feeling the flamboyance but he's endearing.
chibikodo chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Poor Kieran doesn't even realize those girls are bullying him. And poor Shin's cookies went to waste. :(

I hope Kieran stands up to those girls trying to make light of him (and realizes he shouldn't have said those things to Shin). Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
krista-pixie chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I hope keirnan snaps sometime soon ... Maybe punch Kelly...
zetsuaiforever chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
oh my god, I love this stoy, more plese
anon chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
oh man this is so good.
cocoabean chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
I really thought this story was abandoned, but thank God it's not. I've been dying for an update and I thought I was hallucinating when I saw the new chapter.

As usual, I love your wit which makes all your stories a treat to read. I adore Kiernan and I want to slap those girls for trying to change him. Mercer obviously already likes what he sees, so painting all that crap on Kiernan's face is pointless and only makes him look like a she-male. I get the feeling these b*tches are jealous of Kiernan and are trying to humiliate him in front of Mercer. I'm feeling a lot of barbs behind their words, so I think they're faking their "kindness".

Thank you very much for the update. I hope the next one isn't too far away.
JtheChosen1 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Aw man great update here! But poor Kiernan, I feel like he's in the Twilight Zone or something lol
Wayward Ellipses chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
I can totally feel the tension building between the cheerleader's perception of how Kiernan should behave and the person he really is inside. It's hard to discern if Mercer is on board with changing Kiernan, maybe it's because the new couple haven't spent much time alone yet? I really like Shin, it would be sweet if they got together after this train wreck of pent up feelings erupts. The two friends accept each other already and I can't imagine either of them trying to place gender roles or expectations on the other.

Which would be more cruel: If the whole 'dating Merc' ordeal is just a prank or if the majority of the popular crowd truly believes that gay relationships aren't equal and that one partner is strictly the "male" while the other is the "female". THIS STORY CAN TAKE SO MANY DIFFERENT PATHS, UGH THE ANTICIPATION! As always, your writing rocks!
plumblossom chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Oh, nice, nice!

Kiernan's going to have to crack soon and put his regular-guy foot down, I think . . .
Miqnon chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Dude
I would so totally punch all of these girls and run
I would run so far...
Seriously Kiernan seems really uncomfortable with it all...
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »