Reviews for Steady As He Goes
Miqnon chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Dude
I would so totally punch all of these girls and run
I would run so far...
Seriously Kiernan seems really uncomfortable with it all...
marginal-utility chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Those girls are friggin crazy! and Kiernan is a pushover.
La Imperatrice chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Oh my god. I've been waiting for this chapter for a long time, and it finally came! This chapter was very well written, and I certainly enjoyed reading it. I do hope you update soon!
Timothy Carlson chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
So, as it turns out, I think I have a bone to pick with you!

I've only recently found the joys of fictionpress (why only now, I don't quite know) and as it would have it, yours was the first account I came across. The first story I read was "DOTH" and subsequentially, I started reading all your other works in mid-december 2012.

I just have to say, would you please return to some of your earlier endeavours again. I mean, I totally get it, life, with all its heckticness and absurdities, tends to get distracting for our hobbies, but it really isn't reassurring at all, when one sees that the last update made to a story you've just started getting into was more than a year ago. For my money, yeah, I really do hope you return to these earlier projects, with particular reference to: Necropolis, Ventures and Investments, Leviathon, Unrelated Royalty and of course Steady As He Goes.

All the best with your year ahead
Tim
the wild semicolon chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
By God, I love this! Kiernan is so fantastic and down to earth, but I really, really like how Teenager you made him in that convo with his mom. That was awesome.

I am so unbelievably full of happy for myself that I found this. I've been on a hunt for the good stories. Even though it's incomplete, I've seen enough to get super-attached. I love how fast-moving it is - though the word fast is kind of ill-fitting, because you've given sufficient time to round out the characters/plot and it just works.

Also (I'm running out of variants of the phrase "I like this") I love the gay-guy-is-a-girl's-best-friend element, because even though these girls are progressive enough to accept (and encourage) a friend being gay, they're still conforming like a popular teenager. I like how you've presented the classic antagonist (again, maybe a bit too strong of a word), but with a twist. I totally wasn't expecting Oakley to be so, well, steamy. This was nice. (Understatement).

In all, I really, really love this story. I hope you'll continue sometime. I don't really know how to express the madness I've gotten wanting to know the rest.
Jessi2094 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Okay so I'm really liking this and the fact that no one is bullying him like they would in real life. They ate accepting and even like him. Though I get the feeling that the girls are having a little to much fun! Lol.
Klara chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
What a nice start! Please don't stop writing! I love all of your stories! Can't wait for more ;)
runswithvamp chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
love the story! update soon?
TheMadButterfly chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I am glad this will be longer then two shots.
Yaoiluverable chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Yey! More than a two shot
JHeartbreak chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
I really enjoy this story. I hope it continues, but even if it doesn't it has been a worthwhile read.

I like that you kept us in dramatic suspense about Mercer. It's really not clear until the end if he really likes Kiernan or not. And I like your exploration of school politics, like when Kiernan has to sit with the girlfriends. I can see a lot of interesting places for this story to go if you do keep writing it.
ricemidget chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
the story is cute so far. i can't want to read the next chapter?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
please please please finish this! im a huge fan of ur writing and this story, and i d really like to see this finished! it makes me sad when u start so many awesome stories but im afraid to read them cuz i see that they havent been updated for months and i might be left heartbroken with the story unfinished indefinitely :(
Jaded Devil chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
This is so cute! I feel sorry for Shin though.. kind of being pushed to the side by everyone :(
Megsi chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Ok. Man. You're a pretty damn good writer that manages to come up with non-cliche story lines. I find it refreshing to read slash where one side of the relationship isn't the girl.. He's fighting the label. What I like best though is that it's Kiernan that's being pursued. Normally the 'girl gay guy' is the one pining over the 'straight' jock, so that's pretty cool. You should keep writing... Please? :)
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »