Reviews for Steady As He Goes
ricemidget chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
the story is cute so far. i can't want to read the next chapter?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
please please please finish this! im a huge fan of ur writing and this story, and i d really like to see this finished! it makes me sad when u start so many awesome stories but im afraid to read them cuz i see that they havent been updated for months and i might be left heartbroken with the story unfinished indefinitely :(
Jaded Devil chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
This is so cute! I feel sorry for Shin though.. kind of being pushed to the side by everyone :(
Megsi chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Ok. Man. You're a pretty damn good writer that manages to come up with non-cliche story lines. I find it refreshing to read slash where one side of the relationship isn't the girl.. He's fighting the label. What I like best though is that it's Kiernan that's being pursued. Normally the 'girl gay guy' is the one pining over the 'straight' jock, so that's pretty cool. You should keep writing... Please? :)
These Rays Of Light chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Yay! This story is absolutely amazing, and your writing style is excellent!
Sara chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
omg Please post the next chapter soon!
Too Tired to Sign In chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Uh... hi.

You're going to finish this, right? I'm asking because I was just looking *ahem* lurking on the Idea Opinion Thread and saw your post there about this story.

For one, it's a really interesting concept. So much slash (including what I write myself, admittedly) sets up one member of the relationship as the girl. It's cool to see a story actually targeted AGAINST this, like... so what if I'm not athletic or as tall as him? That doesn't make me a girl.

So, seriously, I'd enjoy reading more. And I think a lot of people would agree, considering you have thirty reviews for only two chapters! If provoked, I will resort to begging.

(Also, it turns out I've read a few of your other stories. You're really good at coming up with plots that aren't cliche. Very good writer- keep it up, I wouldn't be surprised to see you published in a few years)
tiamarulens chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
I don't care if you are a 'big fat liar', I just need the next chapter for this! Lol, you better have it up soon or I may have to cry! your writing is amazing, and the plot is excellent! Please keep up the good effort! I shall wait for your return! :) thanks for this amazing story, once again!
12 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
wahh please finish this
Triizore chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
This is actually a ch. one thing that I missed the first time reading:

"Where are you're books?"

RDH, what are you doing, man? Gawd.
tah chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
very cute story! cant wait to read more _
marginal-utility chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
can't wait to know what happens next
QuickSilverSand chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
update soon!
yaoi8808 chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
OMG YES! YOU HAD ME SO SCARED THAT THE STORY WOULD END HERE! The sexist part is true in real life, but really annoying to me personally, since I like both gossip and arcade games... so what does that make me in Kelly's pov?
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Great chapter! I was excited when I saw this in my inbox (at least I was when I remembered what it was about) and I'm so glad that it's going to be longer than two chapters :) Please update soon! :D
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »