Reviews for Us Against The World
Feeding Ground chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
Ummmm... I get to the end of chapter 19 and I glance at the last time this story was updated and can't help but be disheartened that I'll never know how it ends!

Your story is beautiful written and it was almost impossible to stop reading... up until this point (obviously). I'd be curious to know if you had an intended direction for this story?
jvwalton chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
Um, are you alive?!
Beauty and Bleeding chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
I fucking love this story. I know it's on hiatus but I just keep reading this over and over again. I love Cyrus. He has an adorable personality. I also love how slow the romance is. It seems very realistic. I hope you eventually get around to feeling like writing more of this, because it's phenomenol. You have a lot of talent. I think I'll check out your other works now!
I Can Breathe chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
I read Tumors last night and thought it was really good but this story is really something else. Just like Eva says at one point, when you're living messed up you think of it as normal and don't make a fuss out of it. This story takes that viewpoint and shows it - no matter how messed up her life is, she keeps living as best as she can. I wasn't sure what to expect when I started reading this because I had read Tumors but it really is unlike any other teacher/student relationship.
The ominous prologue is very pessimistic and I can only hope that it is set a time in which Eva still doesn't know what's going to happen in the future because as messed up as her life has been, it wouldn't be - I want to say fair but there's no true fairness - cathartic to have a sad ending.
Something that has bothered me is Cyrus' relationship with Jennifer. He refused to give Eva a ride because of his date and it hasn't come up that because of this Eva was raped. I can understand that he had other things to do, etc, etc but the big deal to me is that it was twice because of the same girl and that twice he left her - it bothers me because the topic hasn't been brought up. Perhaps you have plans for this but it does bother me.
deb0rah chapter 19 . 12/3/2013
Hi there! Are you planning to update? I really hope you do!
Calaquend chapter 19 . 11/2/2013
Gah! Please, please, please tell me you have more plans for this one? I'm probably becoming annoying, hehe, wanting you to update all the time. This story is touching and funny and shocking and..just great!
Calaquend chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
I've fallen in love with this story, and its characters. Not to mention, way to work on the tear jerking!
Vampluver96 chapter 19 . 9/29/2013
Omg I love this story
omg chapter 19 . 5/19/2013
please update! I'm hooked and I'm dying right now I wanna know what happens!
GoNe RoGuE chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
I didn't really expect to get so hooked on this story but it happened and now I'm really sad because you haven't updated in months and at a very dramatic moment too. I really hope you complete this story because its amazing. I love Cyrus, he's very ... intense and passionate and I love the understanding relationship between him and Eva. How's she kind of bringing him out of his shell and him making her trust and care about people enough to tell them the truth. Update PLEASE!
- Hannah
cynthia chapter 19 . 2/14/2013
Hi there. Please update! I really like this story
BelovedReader chapter 19 . 11/12/2012
Please update soon! Please, Please PLEASE! I am absolutely IN LOVE with this story!
A Beloved Reader chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
Plz update soon plzzzzz ;-;
Guest chapter 17 . 9/18/2012
I love this story! No like I LOVE this story! I really cannot wait to see what will next between Cy and Eva! Please update soon!
C.Turtle chapter 1 . 8/5/2012