Reviews for My Best Friend's Secret Life
delete me plz1 chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
i'm a little confused. did she fall asleep when Alex left or did she dream the whole thing or what?
purple.y-goodness chapter 11 . 5/5/2011
The story is soo cute!

I love Alex! He's soo cute!
mihaela chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
love it
porcelainstars chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
Can't wait for next time. I also like Damien! :)
porcelainstars chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
Aw. This chapter melted my heart. :)
mihaela chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
cute
porcelainstars chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
I'm glad I read this story. I kinda cried after reading the last line. Hihi. Vee and Alex are totally in love with each other. I hope they could sort it out asap. Teehee. Update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter. Nice job. ;)
it'sallgoodfun chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
They are so sweet, Vee and Alex! Please update more often. It's hard to get into the story when a week has passed since the last time you've read the previous chapters. Great story, though! Keep writing! :D

Sorry for being selfish. :p
Linnea7 chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
Well now we know who Amanda is! But I felt like there was a need for something that said "2 months later" right before Blake calls her Mandy and they go to the Eiffel Tower because otherwise it seems quite strange seeing as how they just met on the street and don't even know each other! Otherwise, this chapter did explain their relationship. But it did seem rather shocking that he didn't phone Vee even once while he was gone!Well I suppose he was majorly distracted!
too lazy to log in chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! WOW! This chapter is amazing! You are an INCREDIBLE writer!
mihaela chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
nice, please please update again soon
Linnea7 chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
Misunderstandings...it seems as though they are the universal problem of love! But they do make a good story. :) It's actually rather funny that Alex and Vee seem to keep misunderstanding each other. I hope we'll get to understand more about Amanda and her relationship to Blake (if there is one?) pretty soon. I'm rather curious.
mihaela chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
oh god, she has to tell Alex that she loves him, and please update again soon
Kim chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
It takes you a long time to update but anyways i think that your story is awesome but i am hoping that vee does not have to choose between Damien and Alex. Is Alex in love with vee too? I would rather have her be in a relationship with Damien. It would be much more interesting if alex turns out to be the bad guy
Linnea7 chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
I wonder what's going to happen next! And I'm curious about Amanda and Alex's relationship too. Anyways, I think you're story is really cute and I'm rooting for Alex! Looking forward to the next chapter!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »