Reviews for 22 Goodbye
TeeReeses24 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I actually have no favorite line in this (minus the very last one) because.. everything is just too amazing.

GRR, WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD?

Really, all this emotion you're putting out is making my heart clench from every word. I love it how you ask the question, then answer it yourself as if it was rhetorical and didn't need an answer. This feeling is more of a heartbroken than bitter, which I like.

I also really like it how the feeling goes from numb to enunciating every emotion felt before numbness, as if you could still feel it and it's affecting you wholeheartedly. I also really like your reminiscing. Hell, I like everything about this poem lol. It's my favorite one :)

Yeah, and you know how you were supposed to put a period at the very end of the last line after friend? I don't know if it was intentional or not to leave it out, but without it, it kinda seems unending, like you really never will leave. Punctuation for me really brings out emotion and I think that last feeling was comforting.

You're such a good friend.

pancakes
paco chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Its a great poem. reminds of the bad parts of high school. But the last line was nice.
samhus chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
My favorite line was the last line. Really, really, well written. Someone close to me past, so this peom really hit a spot. Thanks for posting.
Jenni chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Hi.

I love love love your similes/metaphors. And I love how you listed out all of these negative things and built up to make your reader think that you're leaving too, but then you turn it all around and say that you'll always be there.

HK Shmetty chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I really liked this, especially the ending about you still being there. It kinda made it bittersweet, but in a good way.
Ice Bubble chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I like when you would ask a question, you went deeper like:

'What happened to all the memories we had?

The moments I thought that would never go bad.'

Keep up the awesomeness!