Reviews for It's Love
MetaSquid chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This really was beautiful man, hell everything about it, I can even see how some shrink would scream molestation with a description like "yellow snake with a vertical mouth". DAMN WELL DONE SIR, or MA'AM.
For a while there I though it really WAS the doctor only a female regeneration after the 11th or something, but then again, Frantilly was probably more based on the 10th. With some added, too kinky to torture.

Only thing is though Harumi just feels for a short while just a little like a Yandere but Im not sure if She completely qualifies, but Who cares most Yanderes dont get a happy end, This did, Win/Win.
Ill look forward to more.
Kavetroll007sh chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was great. Frantilly reminded me of a femal version of the Doctor from Doctor Who.
Lord Slayer chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Wow, this is certainly an original piece for V-Day. I like Frantilly, the Doctor Who-ness is very striking but without seeming like just a copy of it. I also feel sympathetic towards Harumi. I'd hate to have to live in a perfectionist household.

Well done.
CrazyNinjaPenguin chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I really loved this. Frantilly is just amazing.

I kind of expected a bad ending. When dealing with yandere, it's pretty normal that you get one. That Harumi's creepy madness was accepted so simply is rather bizarre. But that suits Frantilly. She's spontaneous. That's what makes her great. Only someone like her would be willing to accept Harumi.

That might take away from the delightful terror of Harumi's madness a little, but instead, we have a rather cute story that was a lot of fun.

I definitely would love to see more of these two.
Rahkshi500 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Hey, great to see this out now. So this is Frantilly's first appearance, eh? Sounds like a good start to introduce a new character. Harumi is a delightful yandere. Happy Valentine's Day and thank you for the one-shot.