Reviews for The Lock Box
worthyornot chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
sounds like me. (sigh)
Blaze Shinobi chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
it was very nice, but the meaning i cannot find. But i will guess anyways. it either means you gave it away or you got rid of it because of past events. well very good.

Marc chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
YOU have a deep secrete! A shameful one, but it brings you much silenced happiness as it "glows" inside you - you are never allowed to let it out.

Your TRUE love will never know your passion.
shana chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
i think i have it, but that really doesn't mean much. i think what you're saying is that you fell in love, gave your heart to another and after getting your heart broken you're too scared to give it away again {only to have it broken}. could i possibly be right?
Keaton-chan chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
you know... usually I'm good at figuring out meanings of poems... but I have no idea o.O
Mochi chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
? ok can u jus tell what it secretly means? O.o Well, it was a pretty poem none the less .
Kri chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
that's a cute poem like riddle. . err.. just a shot in the dark on the deeper meaning but does it mean: after a certain event happened making this key disappear you won't open up yourself to anyone. something like that? if that made any sense:p The poem's good though, and it's stumping ppl so far!
METMA Mandy Signed Review chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
Strategeory... LOCKBOX! *grins* That's where you thought of it, isn't it? Anywya, i like the poem, but I don't think i got the little "secret message" thingie. ;) oh well..
Eternally Skye chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
Agggh... I give up, what's the answer? :P This was a seriously cool poem/riddle though! :) -Skye-
freffy chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
ya..u pretty much lost any possibility of happiness and serenity...
Figgs chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
Sniff... so sad... I'm going to cry now... see ya...