Reviews for It Almost Blew Out
hahayeah chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Urghhhh! Not cool girl. Not cool. I read all that and then nothing? I even made sure it was cat agonized as 'finished' so this would not happen again, but it did. At least change this story to in progress so as not to trick people into getting hooked into readying only half of you story. :/
missmary108 chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
Does this story have the same title on wattpad? Cuz i tried looking for it but didnt find it
SoDivine chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Hey, I've just read your note and I think it's awesome that you're moving to Wattpad..I've been reading Cheek to Cheek(another fiction that was taken down from FP to avoid plagiarism) and it's a really good site!

I'm really excited to continue reading your fiction over there and I'm so grateful that you decided to give us people who haven't read it completely a second chance to finish it... thank you so much.

I wish you the best and keep writing! :)
Susan Holt chapter 26 . 1/2/2012
OMG! Girl! I love it!

I decided to read the story you have already completed & I was instantly hooked! The characters blew me away! They are intense and funny and true and I could go on forever. lol

I think that the theme of the story is unusual and original, seeing that it started dealing with an already married couple with problems. Personally, I think the successful trait of your story is your dialogues. You base a lot of your story on them and that is a plus. They are funny, witty, quick.

I love the brothers and their relationship. Kale is amazing but Adam has my heart I think. Jules is one of a kind and at the beginning I felt strange about Rylen's character, but you did a very good job with it towards the end. The kids were amazing! Kaden was such an adorable brat! :)

All in all, it is a very good story, with interesting characters, amazing dialogue and original storyline. It was definitely a new year's surprise for me and I'm glad I decided to read it. :)
ForAslan chapter 15 . 6/26/2011
That Matt guy is a total tool. Not accusing, stating a fact. It would have been funny if you written Raylen's and Matt's marriage over because she continuously messed with his hair, but I haven't

completed the story so anything could happen.

I'm quite surprised with the transactions between Jules and Adam. Even though you did give hints of Ayslin leaving, I thought she would have gone to Rean from the beginning of the story. She still could, I guess, but it would be very sweet if the two bonded. Can't wait to actually complete this, I've got a long way to go!
AngelEvie chapter 26 . 4/24/2011
ROFLMAO! I LOVED the last chapter. The way those four talk to each other has always made me laugh. You did a great job with this story, and I hope to read any new story you might post in the future.
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 26 . 4/18/2011
wow awesome story
atarram chapter 26 . 4/13/2011
SoDivine chapter 26 . 4/13/2011
Great story.. I really really loved your character.

Lenny especially was a complex well as Kale.

I really enjoyed it... thanks for sharing!

I'll miss Kaden :(
sherri chapter 26 . 4/13/2011
wow that was a perfect ending... Thank you I truly enjoyed it and will look for something new and just as amazing as this.
sherri chapter 25 . 4/11/2011
omg you will think this is funny, I was trying to find the story on the list and wanted to see if there was an update and was going nuts this morning looking and looking and then i see the search at the top and put in the title and finally all was better and yes an update. All weekend I was wondering what was going to happen with the slap...Somehow I think Edmond is getting off too easy. The way you describe the emotion it is like we can feel it. Thanks for the dedication. btw I love the name kale.
deee chapter 25 . 4/9/2011
no worries now. i think that was my favorite chapter, everyone was happy. haha. im gonna miss them!
atarram chapter 25 . 4/9/2011
sherri chapter 24 . 4/8/2011
omg, it just keeps you waiting to see what is going to happen. I have to tell you, you truly are talented and I kept checking to see if there was an update... I am so hooked to see what happens next... great job.
AngelEvie chapter 24 . 4/8/2011
LOL That's okay, I'll just write a new one. I loved this chapter. I just hope that Rylen and Kale get through all this and stay together. I like them! :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »