Reviews for Lucky Girl
me chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Holy crap is this a brilliant story. He chose who he would go with by poisoning 3 of the box's and leaving one pure, and then handing them out at random. The one who lived got to go to the dance with him. I applaud you
Mercyette chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is a review for the Review Game's Review Marathon. Check us out; there's a link in my profile!

I think this is probably one of my favorites so far. The situation is very relatable to young girls. I like it because you never know if it'll happen to you one day. Good job on another good story.

From what I've read, it seems that you really like to keep an amount of mystery to the stories - at least that's what I feel. In your eleventh one, we didn't even know why the family was killing. In this one, we don't know why the girls died. I respect and admire that. But too much of a good thing can backfire. In this instance, I think a little moore description about the murders in general would have helped. I got the impression that he had poisoned the chocolates, but everyone might not. I think a little more descriptioin would really clear things up.