Reviews for Hearts Of The Shade DISCONTINUED
ladymiyah chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Cool, Freya, cool!
WereMagi - Death's Messenger chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
I thought Ruben didn't know the name of the creature...

also, reread it, some errors are riddled amount your otherwise quite nice chapter. (Trying to suppress over use of the word awesome.)
Spiral Architect chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
Your descriptions are great, as usual. As is everything else.
Lost.Luck chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Interesting story! Improved technology a "backwards" magic feel ... is that a controlling upper management I feel there? Interesting blend!

The dog. He's cute, but wouldn't Dignus and Ruben assume that it was her dog? I mean, finding a random dog in an empty house in a place that you'd think was completely devoid of life is pretty random, and they just accept it? Even Ruben, who up to this point had a bad attitude and you'd think that he'd be more likely to be suspicious, just goes with it? It just does not seem in character.

Interesting plot (I can feel the hero's journey influence here :)), not too bad with the characterization, and way interesting! Just watch those periods, 'k?
Cats and Books chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
"When roof-walking there are two unspoken rules. One, don't fall off. Two, if you see a Knackers nest, run. And gods forbid you encounter a Strifer. Mess with one those and you're done for.

I broke the second rule in the twenty minuets it took me to roof-walk from my house to the Academy. "

I fell of my chair when I read this. Don't ask why, since I don't know the answer.

Anywho, this is really good so far. Thank you for the wonderful chapter. I'll read more later.
Spiral Architect chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
You write action scenes very well, which is something I always end up having a hard time with. Great job.
ladymiyah chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
OMG amazing Freya, now hurry up with the next one before i get bored of waiting kay?

You cannot leave it on a cliffhanger and then take two weeks to write the next chapter, we'll forget what happened and get bored of the story n I dnt want to get bored of it cos its really good!
WereMagi - Death's Messenger chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
Mind Traps, awesome concept to play with. Along with dreams, magic and fear.

Great chapter, my favorite animal (so long it looks wolfish, im happy) and suspense!

WereMagi

Ps. review shorter then I wanted due to supposed to be doing homework. *sigh*
sinead49 chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
I really like this story thus far- the whole mindtrap sequence was well-done, very vivid. And that beginning scene with the girl in the mirror gave me chills. You've done a really nice job setting up this world, and I'm really curious to see where you take this story! Good luck with everything!
Spiral Architect chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
Still good. I don't really have anything constructive to say right now, so just keep writing like this. :)
WereMagi - Death's Messenger chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
Great story. Wont say much yet, just keep it up, I look forard to reading more! :)

WereMagi
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Your writing style is very good, especially in the pursuit scene at the start! I wonder where this story will go? However, there's too little info about the main character... just "I". We don't even get a name or a gender, or age. Just who is this? I also recommend explaining a bit less about Cordas and more about what this Academy is. Otherwise, though, solid start.
Spiral Architect chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Good so far. My only qualm is that not much happens in each chapter, they should be a bit longer. Other than that, good.
Spiral Architect chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
'tis good. Very good. Other than a few missing periods, it's great. Still love the descriptions, I can really see the dead Knacker and such.
ch0k0-chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
this is really nice, and interesting, you could tone it a little down on the discription, because it gets a little confusing at parts. Your writting is very poetic, its good to be poetic at times, but remember to not overwhelm the reader with describing words. But overall its really good, and you should add more chapters! :D