Reviews for Wand (ワンド)
Starart152 chapter 3 . 7/5/2020
This is a nice chapter where a lot of characters are introduce. I cannot say that much more than that as they are many who just came in this chapter.
As for Hikaru, I think he is the boy she met ten years ago, but things changed a lot with time.
Sora somehow ended up with Hikari and I wonder how she will survive it.
Darth Zannacross chapter 6 . 7/4/2020
Ten years is a time to amass some powerful feelings, and we sure got some powerful emotions to go through today.

Haha, I know Sora's demise would stick as long as the fake credits in the end of the first Donkey Kong Country did but nice way of showing her being saved a untimely end, did not expect things to get heavenly but here we are.

Damn, Shou is going to get me to'd rather fast if every time he attack's he blows open woman's skirts, good greif, at least it did more to help then hinder in this instance.

Well, Sora is learning her family involved , but it seems love is the most pressing issue for now, maybe? Well, we will see but another fun chapter , till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 5 . 7/2/2020
Things are escalating rather quickly today, unless your in a fighting game rarely a good thing to see someone charging at you with a ax, but from here we get a bit clearer idea of the deeper problem Nether Triad and the Sun Duo both look like they could lead to something...though Minoru seems like the bigger problem at the moment, though Hikaru's carelessness might be the problem...are we suddenly shifting to a new main lead? Guess we will find out.
Darth Zannacross chapter 4 . 7/1/2020
Ah guess its been quite a while but back to the Wand.

And today we learn the juicy decade old secrets about this special wood, though we still have a lot of questions raised, doh.

Hopefully Sora can get a grasp on who these enemies from the shadows are before things get dicey, guess we will see.
dmasterxd chapter 1 . 6/29/2020
I really like the descriptions and narration you used. I was able to get a vivid sense of the scenery and I’m already very intrigued by the concept of this story. I wonder what kind of role the kid Sora met in her childhood will play? He obviously has magic, so I’d assume it has something to do with that, but I’m curious if there’s something even deeper. Like if people in this story can only use one type of magic, then why his healing? Very nice start to the story.
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 4/7/2019
Well, a awkward first meting but could have gone worst lol.

Hikaru clearly has issues, but just how massive the issues are remain to be seen.

Well, seems its not going to be a mere minor beef between Shou and Hikaru but, hopefully won't be anything TO nasty. Well we will see next time I suppose.
Starart152 chapter 2 . 4/7/2019
This is a good chapter which introduced many characters who had their importance in the story. Right now, the initial importance is that it gives a lot of background for the main characters and the people she knew when she was younger. It makes her really likable and interesting.
There is still a few mistakes where you wrote at present time during the chapter when it should be at past time, but those are minor mistakes.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 4/6/2019
Sora clearly has a lot of family related drama to deal with, at least it shows she can handle stuff.

Well those around Sora seem to be fun enough, we will see if the blue eyed dude is a ally or someone that painfully kicks off Sora's adventure.
Starart152 chapter 1 . 4/6/2019
This is a nice introduction to the story. We learned a bit of our main character youth and what was she at that age. We don't know why she had to move away, but it might not be something that important in the plot.
As for the use of magic, this prologue does give the feeling of a dream with how unreal the event was, which explain why she wanted to come back and remember it well.
There were a few moments in the end where you wrote at present tense while most of it was in past tense. I noticed it in the two last sentences of this chapter, unless it was on purpose.
Darth Zannacross chapter 1 . 4/5/2019
Wand seems like a magical story so why not? Lets see what Sora has to offer, guess the wand's not going to be shaped like a Key of some sort.

Well, not TO much to go on bu it seems she's nice if doubtful. Well, we will see what breaks her doubts on magic soon enough.
Nanami Kuro chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
I just started reading this, finally! I am hooked! Thank you for your talent. :-)
cud-b-better chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
Well randomly just jumped back into this one. It would probably have helped if I re-read the previous chapters as I'm unsure what is going on now. However I feel the battle was pretty well done. The talk between that group leaves much to be intrigued. Anyway I'm guessing Sora isn't actually dead, but good way to end the chapter.
Naomi Chick chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
Awesome chapter! I The chapter gives humor and the darkness that turns bad.
Natsuki Nanami chapter 33 . 5/27/2015
Wow! Very nice, sensei!(I read your profile) I think this is one of the best story I've read. Every things were described very well since the first chapter. I really like your style.

And I think almost every chapters were heart-aching like if you dropped feels nukes
in every chapter, but I really want to know what happened next with Sora and Hikaru.

I wonder when will be the next update since it's already a year.
Giang Tien chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Wow. O.O Your word choice, imagery, EVERYTHING- IT'S BEAUTIFUL! You are an amazing author. :D
202 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »